LoL Item Changer (Tool)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaolla

08-26-2012

is there a way to make it so it knows that a new champion has been added? like, hey this index is new, make a placeholder image and load the in-game items for "him"

it would make it more robust if you didn't have to update it every 2 weeks just because you have to manually put a new champ in.

Olek Skilgannon

08-26-2012

So a few things.

Add a readme.txt to your zip.

Outlining how to use it, like you did here in your post.

And it doesn't actually require .Net 4.0 Framework.

Something like 3.x

But a readme.txt

Add it

PLEASE

Nyotaika

08-27-2012

Looks interesting. I'm not sure Riot's take on it though, I mean, they support it, but then, they don't, I think... Idk.

Paletongue

08-27-2012

Riot would probably be the coolest if they implemented this into their game.

Nyotaika

08-27-2012

Could you add in The Proving Grounds and Twisted Treeline map?

yourbuddypal

08-27-2012

Sorry for the delay, I finally updated to include rengar. Had to release version 3.1.0.7 with minimal changes and a small bugfix for a potential issue with Rengar and Viktor specific items.

yourbuddypal

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHomo View Post
is there a way to make it so it knows that a new champion has been added? like, hey this index is new, make a placeholder image and load the in-game items for "him"

it would make it more robust if you didn't have to update it every 2 weeks just because you have to manually put a new champ in.
I've thougth about this for a long long time now, and while there are some potential ways this could work, in the next version I will be expanding upon the data in both the champions.xml and items.xml files to support stats. I'll see if i can find a way to load champions automatically then look for supplemental data in those files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olek Skilgannon View Post
So a few things.

Add a readme.txt to your zip.

Outlining how to use it, like you did here in your post.

And it doesn't actually require .Net 4.0 Framework.

Something like 3.x

But a readme.txt

Add it

PLEASE
I'll consider the readme. That is a good idea, although i almost feel like i would rather provide a link to the forum post. I kinda do that already with the FAQ link, but you have to look for it. Otherwise... it absolutely does require .net 4. The program is compiled targetting the .net 4 framework.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyotaika View Post
Looks interesting. I'm not sure Riot's take on it though, I mean, they support it, but then, they don't, I think... Idk.
It uses their official API, they just have never taken the time (yet) to build a useful GUI to implement that. They have prioritized other features. I think they perceive it as a low value feature that most people wouldnt benefit from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyotaika View Post
Could you add in The Proving Grounds and Twisted Treeline map?
Yes, I will implement this in a future version.

yourbuddypal

08-27-2012

Since I added Rengar support, check out this build I played against last game!

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/1854553/

FallenBandit went AP Rengar and hard carried with 13-2-5. I was useless that game, but look at his build, it worked awkwardly well:

IonDragonX

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbuddypal View Post
Since I added Rengar support, check out this build I played against last game!

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/1854553/

FallenBandit went AP Rengar and hard carried with 13-2-5. I was useless that game, but look at his build, it worked awkwardly well:

Yeah. I was just discussing AP Rengar in another forum, same guy too.

His W can deal about 900 with a full AP build. The Empowered W if you time it right gives you TWO 900 damage bombs in immediate succession. 1,800 damage is nothing to sniff at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbuddypal View Post
Sorry for the delay, I finally updated to include rengar. Had to release version 3.1.0.7 with minimal changes and a small bugfix for a potential issue with Rengar and Viktor specific items.
Thanks very much for getting him in.

Please consider putting my tutorial vid on your front page with your older tutorials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZYpusjwpM

yourbuddypal

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
Yeah. I was just discussing AP Rengar in another forum, same guy too.

His W can deal about 900 with a full AP build. The Empowered W if you time it right gives you TWO 900 damage bombs in immediate succession. 1,800 damage is nothing to sniff at.

Thanks very much for getting him in.

Please consider putting my tutorial vid on your front page with your older tutorials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZYpusjwpM
Sorry I saw your previous post but forgot to respond (I think i read it while at work). Just watched the video - its great, thanks for making it! I'll include it in my main post. One slight correction - you actually dont need to redeploy every patch anymore. Riot improved that on their end about a year ago now. Thanks again!