LoL Item Changer (Tool)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goddess Din

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasselin View Post
Is it going to be updated to support 8 items?

How does it interact with the patch now... does it still work even though it only has support for 6 items?
I'd assume he'll update it to be able to show 8 items, and he's been pretty quick with updates in the past so I'd just wait a bit

On another note, FINALLY 8 ITEMS omg - lol :P

profDEADPOOL

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasselin View Post
Is it going to be updated to support 8 items?

How does it interact with the patch now... does it still work even though it only has support for 6 items?
Why the hell would it need to support 8 items? The # of rec items is still 6. Just when you are in the shop and click on an item and can see what it builds into was changed. That used to be 6 but is now 8.

Anyways is it possible to get a version of this program that would modify the rec items for PBE? I haven't managed to modify the items for PBE with this and would love to be able to.

yourbuddypal

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by profDEADPOOL View Post
Why the hell would it need to support 8 items? The # of rec items is still 6. Just when you are in the shop and click on an item and can see what it builds into was changed. That used to be 6 but is now 8.
This is 100% correct, thanks for posting.

Quote:
Anyways is it possible to get a version of this program that would modify the rec items for PBE? I haven't managed to modify the items for PBE with this and would love to be able to.
PBE is closed and invite only right? I'm not quite sure what this would entail, but I think that you could do this by changing your LoL Directory from the options menu. Currently you would have to manually set that path every time you wanted to switch, maybe I can bake in better support for that in a future update. I've been thinking about that anyways for region support.

What does setting up the PBE entail? Is it a separate install? It would have to be right? Do you know if it has any registry information?

hentaimindtrick

06-26-2012

I want to try this so bad! but everytime i try to run it to install it it tells me i have a problem and the program stopped working! any help?

Warm One

07-01-2012

This definitely needs much more love. Maybe even make it officially part of the game. It would help so much with getting the items you want as fast as possible.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

any plans to add proving grounds to the list of maps that work with this?

profDEADPOOL

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbuddypal View Post
This is 100% correct, thanks for posting.

PBE is closed and invite only right? I'm not quite sure what this would entail, but I think that you could do this by changing your LoL Directory from the options menu. Currently you would have to manually set that path every time you wanted to switch, maybe I can bake in better support for that in a future update. I've been thinking about that anyways for region support.

What does setting up the PBE entail? Is it a separate install? It would have to be right? Do you know if it has any registry information?
PBE is indeed a seperate install. But it isn't closed and invite only by any means. You just make an account for it like you make an account for LoL. Anyways yea changing the directory worked.

yourbuddypal

07-07-2012

Quote:
PBE is indeed a seperate install. But it isn't closed and invite only by any means. You just make an account for it like you make an account for LoL. Anyways yea changing the directory worked.
Oh, interesting. Back in the day, it was a public environment, but people kept leaking new content. Riot made it private invite only, and I thought it stayed that way.

My download of the PBE just finished. I'll take a look and see what needs to be done to make this change. It will be a larger one that will also include proper support for other environments (like EU). I'll add this to my list of improvements...

0shi

07-07-2012

Beautiful, very smooth and easy to use.
My only suggestion would be to recommend a focus switch to the text box when you click on an item slot, so that you don't need an extra click before typing an item name. Not sure if this would affect any of your other functionality, I wasn't trying to find hotkeys or anything.

yourbuddypal

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0shi View Post
Beautiful, very smooth and easy to use.
My only suggestion would be to recommend a focus switch to the text box when you click on an item slot, so that you don't need an extra click before typing an item name. Not sure if this would affect any of your other functionality, I wasn't trying to find hotkeys or anything.
Great suggestion, I'll implement that.