Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Item Changer (Tool)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourbuddypal

05-17-2012

Quote:
Ankokukai:
any way to run the program without installing .Net ?
honestly, your program looks really wonderful, but i dont want to instal .Net =S

Quote:
Ankokukai:
bump to see if the OP sees my question above ~

No. The program is written in C# targeting the .Net 4 framework and requires it to run. Are you on a windows machine? Are you sure you don't already have it installed? It is a very common requirement these days for windows software.

yourbuddypal

05-17-2012

Quote:
DreadPirateLynx:
Love the program! I do have a feature request though: would it be possible to show the selected item's recipe as well as the items that the selected item can be upgraded into? That would just put this over the top! Thanks for all your hard work!

I have plans for this in the next major feature update, which is mostly just in conception right now.

Ankokukai

05-17-2012

Quote:
yourbuddypal:
No. The program is written in C# targeting the .Net 4 framework and requires it to run. Are you on a windows machine? Are you sure you don't already have it installed? It is a very common requirement these days for windows software.

yup, im on Windows ~ and yeah, i did extensive search to see if it was installed, and nope, it isnt

but well, it's a shame, your program looks really really nice and useful ~ still, thumbs up for an awesome application

profGnardian

05-22-2012

Quote:
yourbuddypal:
No, the program does not have any feature to take care of that. if this is still an issue (as i see you posted a few days ago) and would like me to take a look at it, feel free to zip up your files and email them to me.

Nah I just took care of it myself. Wasn't that difficult.(I also completely forgot about this >_&gt

QQ Bro

05-22-2012

i use this and have used it for a really long time. amazing, cant tell you how nice it is. thanks

ThatsWhatSheZed

05-22-2012

This may be a dumb question, but do we still need to rollback and redo all the item changes on patch days? The short tutorial video said otherwise. I used this program for a while but the rollback process was a little too tedious for me.

yourbuddypal

05-23-2012

Quote:
Nwslap12:
This may be a dumb question, but do we still need to rollback and redo all the item changes on patch days? The short tutorial video said otherwise. I used this program for a while but the rollback process was a little too tedious for me.

No, the rollback is no longer necessary. I added an annotation to the demo that should say this too.

Fizarak

05-23-2012

Couple of quick questions: One, when will the new item be added to the list (Athene's something or other)

The other question: Why does Ziggs show up after Zilean? He should be before him alphabetically.

Thanks again for the awesome app!

roboticaust

Recruiter

05-24-2012

Quote:
Fizarak:
Couple of quick questions: One, when will the new item be added to the list (Athene's something or other)

The other question: Why does Ziggs show up after Zilean? He should be before him alphabetically.

Thanks again for the awesome app!

Same reason Shen shows up after Shyvana ;p

Kitty Girl Sej

05-24-2012

Is the program running slow for anyone else? or well it seems slow to me.