LoL Item Changer (Tool)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourbuddypal

Senior Member

03-09-2012

I released version 3.1.0.6, with a few minor features, a few bugfixes, and some nice UI tweaks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darty McDugan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2012

Can you point me to the docs around this API you say Riot released? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks for the tool!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourbuddypal

Senior Member

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darty McDugan View Post
Can you point me to the docs around this API you say Riot released? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks for the tool!
You're very welcome!

Here you go: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1177803


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ununhexium116

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinspaces View Post
Same problem. I have my LoL installed on my D disk so I changed the Settings file "C:" for "D:" yet I still keep getting that crash and then the program just crashes out.. Any solution? :S


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourbuddypal

Senior Member

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ununhexium116 View Post
Same problem. I have my LoL installed on my D disk so I changed the Settings file "C:" for "D:" yet I still keep getting that crash and then the program just crashes out.. Any solution? :S
Hi. Where do you have League of Legends installed? Specifically, what is the full path to your folder containing the RADs folder? Mine is C:\Riot Games\League of Legends. Is yours D:\Riot Games\League of Legends? That is what needs to be set in the LoLDirectory setting in settings.xml.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ƒ Shepherd Book

Senior Member

03-15-2012

Bumping this because it is one of the most useful - if not THE most useful - third-party LoL tool out there.

Have you considered wrapping it in an installer? A .msi or even ClickOnce would help with usability; I just had to explain to a friend how to 'install' it. ClickOnce would handle updates, also, if you wanted it to.

(I used to think ClickOnce was evil because I didn't like the name, but then I actually used it (on my Apache2 server) and it ain't bad)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourbuddypal

Senior Member

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispborne View Post
Bumping this because it is one of the most useful - if not THE most useful - third-party LoL tool out there.

Have you considered wrapping it in an installer? A .msi or even ClickOnce would help with usability; I just had to explain to a friend how to 'install' it. ClickOnce would handle updates, also, if you wanted it to.

(I used to think ClickOnce was evil because I didn't like the name, but then I actually used it (on my Apache2 server) and it ain't bad)
Hey there, thanks for the bump and the praise!

I have definitely considered making an installer and contemplated ClickOnce, but at the same time I really like the idea behind portable applications. I like that you just extract the zip file to wherever you want and just run it, no problems.

However, thats the catch - to me, the biggest boon of a having an installer would be to make sure that the prerequisites are installed. But the only prereq is .Net 4, which... shouldnt most windows users have anyways?

I'll have to think more about offering both an installer package and a portable version.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowleaf00

Junior Member

03-15-2012

A few Pages back I came across an Error I had been receiving and I am unsure if it was ever responded too. http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...temchanger.jpg
I am new to this forum soo, excuse me if I dont get the link right the first time.
Basically, I can not change Any of the items without it crashing. I tried using some of my Older saves from previouse builds and was the able to modify them, But as the pic shows.... Everything is Still blank.
I am unable to Deploy any of the modified builds to the game as it gives me an unidentified Error message . I did read the post that says try and repair the LOL launcher and have already done so.
Ok I lied.. this is the same Error message
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/68389155.png



Any Help would be Highly appreciated.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourbuddypal

Senior Member

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowleaf00 View Post
A few Pages back I came across an Error I had been receiving and I am unsure if it was ever responded too. http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l191/joh_9/LolItemchanger.jpg
I am new to this forum soo, excuse me if I dont get the link right the first time.
Basically, I can not change Any of the items without it crashing. I tried using some of my Older saves from previouse builds and was the able to modify them, But as the pic shows.... Everything is Still blank.
I am unable to Deploy any of the modified builds to the game as it gives me an unidentified Error message . I did read the post that says try and repair the LOL launcher and have already done so.
Ok I lied.. this is the same Error message
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/68389155.png



Any Help would be Highly appreciated.
Hey, sorry I might have missed it. It looks like you have the wrong LoL folder selected. Please refer to this post above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbuddypal View Post
Hi. Where do you have League of Legends installed? Specifically, what is the full path to your folder containing the RADs folder? Mine is C:\Riot Games\League of Legends. Is yours D:\Riot Games\League of Legends? That is what needs to be set in the LoLDirectory setting in settings.xml.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowleaf00

Junior Member

03-16-2012

Well my instal file and/with the Rads folder are on a differnent partition then the one I use to play... I moved it over but now it totaly fails to load. Am trying a Fresh LOL install and Item changer on the Partition I play my games on. Well see if that works.