Rally Your Friends, Ranked Teams are Coming

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penis Women

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Dibs on Team SOlo Mid . Profit. Loljkays. prob be something like WeBeSmurfs

Ne0PhyT3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

The rating system on these forums needs a major rework. I see people getting thumbs up/down for no reason. One easy highlight is on the first page here. A person posts "But we won't be able to Rally anymore :'(" and gets like 20 thumbs down. The next person posts the same exact thing and they get 40 thumbs up..... REALLY!?

Kurvvaa

11-07-2011

Will we be able to play on more than one premade team?

DoomScar

11-07-2011

WAT THE BARNACLES.

So this is why they haven't posted anything for 3 days?
Well screw it, this is sooo worth it. Will make a team NAO!

SilencedSummoner

11-07-2011

Love it!

Sevenix

Adjudicator

11-07-2011

Team-O
Anyone reporting for Duty?

AzureFlameGod

11-07-2011

awesomesauce

JediPills

11-07-2011

....lame for me and my friends who were thinking "hey lets make a clan tag we done it in so many games why not lol? lets buy name changes. " sucks now that you can just get the clan tag without the name change...... >.<

Leib Olmai

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status Kwoh View Post
under a unified identity with one name, tag.
At first I was like : YEAH FINALLY CLAN SYSTEM !

Then I saw this :

Quote:
you may belong to multiple teams, ave more information for you as we draw closer to Season Two’s launch, so stay tuned!
Which is.. kinda more sad since in the end you don't have any feeling really beeing in a "REAL TEAM" since any one can join any team...

And if your team elo is low, if you have a pro player, np just invite him he will get this elo up a little more.

And then, this :
Quote:
Ranked teams will allow you to easily organize your teams and track their progress. Each ranked team will have a captain who has the power to invite or remove members.
Got your account hacked and were team leader? Np the hacker will disband your team. And the 5v5 queue will still be a joke. I can see it from a far ahead that kick fest will happen in ALOT of team. And it won't be "competitive" or serious. Teaming end-up beeing full of random and it's never the same people queue'ing together... I still dont think it's going to change the current state of the 5v5. Sadly.

Wait and see.

SquirreI

11-07-2011

About time. Clans/teams, spectator mode, replays, achievements, and a lot more should have been in the game a year ago, or in the release. Sloppy development imo.