Can't click anything in-game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frostycpu

09-28-2009

Hello!

I recently acquired a key and installed/updated LoL. Unfortunately, I have a wierd problem that is preventing me from playing; I can't click anything in-game.

No matter what I do, I can't move my character, click the map, open the menu button or anything. To make things weirder, I can see a small popup on the map If I hover above a character's circle, indicating that the game does somewhat see my mouse and reacts to it.

I'm a bit stumped on what to do next and any help will be greatly appreciated!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frostycpu

09-28-2009

Well, I have found the problem and I'm disappointed. Turns out you can't play the game properly on a normal user account, even if you launch the game with the "Run as..." with an administrator account.

Is this intended? I can't think of a program that I needed to run as an administrator that didn't work well with the windows equivalent of "sudo". As any security conscious person would tell you, you're not supposed to run on an administrator account 24/7 and it pains me that I have to log in my other account just to play a game when it -should- be able to properly handle the "Run as" feature.