Making money streaming your games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakmen

11-07-2011

Hey guys. I would really like to know how to make money streaming my games. Im in 900 elo ish and going up. Im 16 so is it possible for me to make money streaming? I love league of legends, spending almost my whole day playing it after school. I come from Denmark but play on the NA server. If this is possible to make this money help me. Do i need a team? I wanna make money playing league of legends because i hate school and i hate these "9 - 5" jobs. Please respond

NipZx

11-07-2011

to make a successful stream you will need a few things

1: You need to be obviously better than the 99% who don't do any character theory and spend all day trolling forums

2: You need something to make you stand out from the crowd, such as a witty character or particularly vulgar vocabulary which will net you more viewers (Look at steven bonnell II from SC2) obviously including a good headset, and don't look like a prepubescent boy with cheeto stains on your shirt

3: A good computer which can run League of Legends in a Decent Quality while having music running (you need to constantly entertain your viewers) and run a streaming program in decent quality as well.

4: A good internet access. Running youtube/pandora and just a stream can be a toll on most of the popular highspeed internets available today, look into broadband or cable internets, bc you need to invest money to make money.

but honestly, go to school.

Pro Gaming only lasts usually a max of 5 years for someone and then after that you're left penniless and out of work.

A Giraffe

11-07-2011

just go to school

Tenori Taiga

11-07-2011

Not a chance in hell. Sorry.

Honestly, that's a bit of an immature comment, even though you're only 16..

Pins

11-07-2011

Totally do it, don't waste your time in school it's useless. All you need to do is stream and make like 80k a year. Totally easy and a viable job.

Haydeos

11-07-2011

A. High ELO for the most part...it helps immensely if people think you know what you're doing. A lot of people watch to learn stuff.

B. Communication: Keep talking about what you're doing.

C. Be enjoyable: Don't rage, keep a positive attitude & try to be funny if you can. (having a team to skype or vent with helps)

These three things will help you become popular eventually. and lots of viewers are what creates the income. (through ads)

Enjoy school while it lasts btw, make as many friends as possible. You'd be surprised at how important connections are in the real world >.>

Le Gourmet Chef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

streaming low elo league of legends is where the moneys at. Just keep streaming and the money will roll right in

reK me

11-07-2011

1/10

Séraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

This idea is full of win.

Yaladilae

11-07-2011

To make a good stream people will watch, there is only a few things you can do

1) High ELO
2) Funny
3) Boobs