Smiting the big wraith

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinyl Dash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

So, I`ve been doign some jungling recently, and, as part of my route, I`ve been smiting the big wraith in the early game, instantly killing it.

However, later in the game, when dragon, baron and all buffs are down, and I find myself with no good use for smite, I tried to use it on big wraith again because, well, why not?

To my surprise, it didn`t die. I`ve tried this again, with the same result.

So, does anyone know what`s going on? Smite gets better with levels, so are the jungle creeps also getting more hp as the game goes on or something?

Webdager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Yah, jungle minions scale as the game progresses. I don't know exact levels or numbers, but they gain more health.

Dubledox

11-07-2011

His health scales faster than smite damage! OP!

Zandler

11-07-2011

You just suck. If you level fast enough you should be able to smite the wraith all game.

Tryhardicus

11-07-2011

lol lvl 18 wraith > lvl 18 smite

Vinyl Dash

11-07-2011

[QUOTEYou just suck. If you level fast enough you should be able to smite the wraith all game.][/QUOTE]

Well, this has only happened to me late game, when everyone has been level 18 for quite a while...

That clears it up, thanks everyone!

Loctorak

11-07-2011

You can always use smite to quickly pick up a cannon minion if you have nothing else to use it on.

Cymril

11-09-2011

Don't Jungle creeps ~also~ gain stats every time they're killed, in addition to over time? Or is that just the over time increases only being applied when they respawn?

Ambrotos

11-09-2011

It has been my understanding that the neutral minions level up with the highest level champion.

Despite the minions getting stronger, they give the same amount of gold and experience.

Minions waves for each team give more gold and experience, along with gaining stats based on the game timer.

Briandawg

11-10-2011

I thought I read somewhere that neutral camps level up each time they are cleared, while buffs level up based on the highest level champ in the game