Counters to Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiantGiraffalo

11-07-2011

What are counters to Kassadin? Especially if he goes like flat AP Kassadin.

I went against one and he had like 50 AP at level one and basically he would non stop harass and basically when he hit 6, he tower dove me, every time I was up. Didn't matter if he was half health, he just went for it and he would get the kill every time and I never want to experience that again. So I was wondering some counters to him.

Rillet

11-07-2011

Death.

It counters everyone?

xollner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

I always win my lane as morgana vs kass, sure it's near impossible to kill him but he's pretty much forced to stay in lane at his tower and he can't kill me

Ptifred

11-07-2011

Ad carry ( kog, tristana, cait) they have good range to escape his Q so they can harass him safely and more importanly his passif couldn't help him vs AD champ

MadCast Apoz

11-07-2011

Someone with good healing/regen & Negatron Cloak, then he starts tickling

The Captn Korea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

I consistently beat Kass as Swain. Reason why. If you're fast enough, you can torment and laser bird him while his silence is flying in the air. When he's lvl 6, if you can tell when he's about to rift walk, immediately cast torment on him so when he jumps to you, you automatically cast the spell. You can trade quite easily that way and w/swain's ult and catalyst for lane sustainability, I usually do just fine.

Anivia is my main mage and I do well against kass as anivia also. Landing flash frost pre6 for kass isnt too bad. He's melee so I constantly auto attack him pre6 (while not last hitting). After lvl 6, anivia ult>frostbite trades well w/kass. ps landing flash frost is impossible against good kass once he's 6.

Lord Rahn

11-07-2011

Not putting a caster in a lane with him I'd say is a pretty good counter. Course that requires the strange notion of switching lanes...

Cupiter

11-07-2011

Leblanc. be the female, early game oriented kassadin and lane against him, killing him repeatedly so his late game sucks.

IMTOOJUICY

11-07-2011

zilean poops all over kassadin

FuriousLeftNut

11-07-2011

I beat a kass as TF today. I abused the stun + minion aggro every time he walked up to Q me. I also bought an early negatron cloak. Helped tons.

Not saying TF counters him, he totally doesn't. But I suppose the trick is to punish him for silencing you. It's sorta like dealing with Zilean; when he puts bombs on you, attack. Be aggressive pre-6 and if you have trouble don't be ashamed of buying some MR.