How to - Counter annoying Tryndamere

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1ring

11-08-2011

If your up against tryn in draft, pick lots of AoE. Rammus is an excellent and deals lots of AoE as well. In team fights focus someone else and kill them, mean while tryn will either be forced to buy defensive items or his ult will be burned by AoE spells. Kill him when it is burned.

Armor, exhaust, and ignite will all help dealing with him. Armor and exhaust should be self explanatory. Ignite will cut his healing in half and do 450+ true damage, meaning pop it on him 5 seconds into his ult and his heal doesn't heal him enough and he dies.

canadiangreen

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iM TwiiZTeD View Post
Ignite is a very easy way to counter him, as long as you use it correctly. Don't be a noob and put it on in the start of a fight. wait till he ults and a couple seconds in pop it on. He wont be able to heal for bloodlust after the ult is over.

All other counters are pretty much mentioned already.
do the same thing myself when i have ignite possibly the best way to piss off a tryn player.

Hah

11-08-2011

I don't know how many times it needs to be said, but ignite doesn't counter him. It kills him, but only after he kills 2 of your teammates.

NoctisLux

12-11-2011

master yi easily counters trynd

Queen Sejuani

12-11-2011

Burst him down, when he activates Undying Rage, Exhaust him and he is useless.

That is pretty much the best counter to Trynda

black drack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtVidic View Post
As already mentioned, its all about stopping trynd before level 6! My favorite trynd bashing strategy is how my brother plays it almost every game... go top lane garen against him, start with boots+3pots and simply rush thornmail... once garen gets a little armor, trynd has no chance, especially once its complete.
then no one wins top lane becouse a good tryn wont attack a thornmail till the get lifsteal and garen cant do nothing becouse of mocking shout

Sam

12-12-2011

Exhaust, rammus.

Mïffy

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
You HAVE TO stop him from farming. There is no other answer, this is #1. He is highly susceptible to ganks (esp pre lvl 6). If you let him farm to his hearts content it is GG even if your team has a higher score/cs/towers.
Im afraid thats not possible because he can just tower hug until lvl 6 and get last hits there. Plus he has a heal that makes him unharassable

Corben158

01-15-2012

Yes only limit your games to a few champs otherwise you can't win. GG RIOT so fun playing the same 5 champs over and over to counter this bullcrap

GetOnMyMap

01-15-2012

tryn is easiest champ to counter QQ

123456 ... 8