@Riot: Will Twisted Treeline EVER Get Any Love?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wafleez0r

11-23-2011

I played TT like every day, till the day i played against a full runes singed... i just wanted to cry in that moment... oh well. Now i play 5s ftw.

DoubleDrop

11-24-2011

turtling on twisted treeline is so stupid seriously you fight in their base and if you cant finish them off they just run in to their fountain which by the way the laser range is retarded because the area where it doesnt even heal you lasers you and to boot since its so small your minions end up walking over there getting themselves killed in the porcess and your left with back row mage minions to help you take down a tower like seriously wth ive lost games i was pwning because people on TT can literally run into base and just turtle so idk if you riot staffers are hypocrites cause you guys are like "oh we hate stagnate games blah blah blah taking out fortify" but oh hey look TT turtle forever and omg nows our chance for a come back because we turtled and kept our middle turret thats like 5mm away from us alive and we aced the team that actually has to try to push with minions. doesnt make any sense to me riot like really? i like to try something new but TT is just so stupid so in that rant i say i completely agree with this thread oh and

BUMP!

zerolvb

11-24-2011

bump i love u TT

DeutschMaster

11-24-2011

I just want to go out and say that I have always loved and hated TT for the longest time. My very first team competed in the RTT, and we had a lot of fun, but at the same time that tournament is what showed me how horrible the balance was. I agree with most of your post, and I will give you an example.

My current team almost always rocks a double wriggles comp with a strong aoe ap. I typically play a jungler, granting 3x solo experience. This however brings about a lot of pain. Whenever the enemy team neglects to ward dragon before 5 minutes in we already got it, putting us at a 900 gold advantage. The first dragon almost always decides the game, and by 20 minutes in you can get 3 dragons, nearly 3000 gold. Even in our ranked games that we win or lose the losing team always earns about 1/2-2/3s the gold the winning team did. This is severe snowballing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yefo View Post
Change Normal Twisted Treeline Matches to Draft Mode Only
Riot has stated multiple times that they do not want to add another queue for Twisted Treeline because it would fragment the TT community too much; there just aren't enough players. However, why not just get rid of blind pick and change it to draft mode? One thing that would really help balance TT (for normals) would be the ability to ban and counterpick champions. Right now, blind pick is always feels like "Hmm... I'd like to try some new champions... but if the other team are tryhards and take Singed, Lee Singer, and Rumble, we're going to insta-lose".
This is the only thing that I am torn about. If you pay attention to the way draftmode works you have to have a certain amount of champions to play draft, which would make the game inaccessible to low level players.

ďAce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yefo View Post
Yeah, Mundo got nerfed because he was too good on TT... now he's trash on pretty much all maps.

As a TT player, I apologize for this.

That said, he used to be Godmode OP back when TT first came out lol
I'd say hes actually not completely unviable. I do fine with him most games. It all depends on playstyle and build.

Chzy

01-30-2012

This question still stands. Almost 3 months now without any response at all. But we won't give up hope!

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

i agree with all the pts except the dragon,

i like where the dragon is positioned and being a small map its a great fighting point, and creates very fun battles, you might loose this effect if it becomes to hard to solo

xkhazixmaster18

02-10-2012

Bumpity Bump Bump for the sake of Bumping a thread about Bumping.

ShooterDudeLoL

02-10-2012

Answer: No.

I love TT but its so imbalanced and Riot doesn't want to put work into a map that no one plays.

It's funny though because no one plays it because Riot doesn't work on it.

And Riot doesn't... Well you get the idea.

Dvine

09-10-2012

bump CUZ I CARE