@Riot: Will Twisted Treeline EVER Get Any Love?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KidEpic

11-12-2011

You ever notice how they made the TT sub forum after the dominion one? Twisted treeline has been around for a while now and its like they just realized that it had no forum like SR. Its as if Riot is prejudiced toward their own creation.

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Notice how in the new champion spot lights, Pheak gives Dominion builds, and Classic, but no freaking TT builds.

WTF, as someone who loves TT I must admit, I am pretty desapointed at the way Riot neglects TT.

Riot, if you are reading this, can you evolve TT so that more champs are viable.

Thank you!

Imacer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

bump

ChefTHC

11-15-2011

bump bump bump
TT would be my favorite if it got fixed

1UPedU

11-15-2011

bump; I never even played SR till i was almost 30; twisted treeline is just more fun

HerrJon

11-15-2011

I know one of the gripes my friend has about TT, aside from the close pool, easy dragon, no solo ranked, etc. is there's not enough IP gain to be worth playing when you can get ~100 IP from even just losing on an hour SR game. I'm sure lots of people tried out TT once, went "this is kinda cool" then saw that IP and went, "well this sucks, I'll just stick to SR."

An easy fix to stir up some interest in TT would increase IP gains, either over all or scale more per min after 30 min (however they have it set up, I'm not sure on their formula.)
Then more people would play on it giving more of a reason to make those fixes.

dudewhyme

11-16-2011

been playing TT since i joined this game. SR seems like the same thing over and over again. TT is a change. Please Riot show TT some love and fix some stuff.

VilheimOfTorm

11-16-2011

I enjoy TT because I find it easier to adapt and change on the fly. Me and my friends started doing ranked 3v3 and find it a blast because of the quick pace and mobility. If your lane matches aren't working, just switch them. No need to be upset over losing XP or minions with such a short trip. Your friends getting ganked? You have a realistic chance of helping them out unlike SR where you have to blow a summoner spell or ULT to get there in time.

Also i feel team play in 3v3 is stronger then in 5v5. A lot of people may disagree, but i have seen my share of 5v5 games where i go solo top. By solo top i mean i am all alone for the entire early game because bottom needed ganks. In TT you have to always be jumping lanes and keeping them on their toes.

Also BUMP.

Mulgruf

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhyme View Post
been playing TT since i joined this game. SR seems like the same thing over and over again. TT is a change. Please Riot show TT some love and fix some stuff.
^ this. and i been playing for over a year and a half

Hotonis

11-16-2011

Bumping cause it does need some changes. I love playing TT and I feel like if you are playing normal and you don't pick lee, singed, rumble, or WW, you are going to lose for certain. I wold love to see warmogs completely gone on TT cause it is broken good. Also would like to see flash maybe removed from TT as it is far to necessary in order to do well.