Wearing a League Lanyard to work.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

So, I currently work at a place that sells games.

Anyway, the point of this thread is simple. When I got there I was provided with a little corporate badge type deal, it's essentially a glorified name tag, that's held with what's essentially a black string with two clips.

Boring.

Anyway, my coworkers all have 2-4 lanyards to go with it, for various games, ranging from Duke Nukem, to Skyrim, to Call of Duty Black Ops.

Anyway, I got a Skyrim one, but seeing as having lanyards is advocated as people see what games you like or are looking forward to, and will ask questions about them/is better customer relations, and they're cool, I realized. I still had my lanyard, complete with rune pins on it, from PAX East.

But, I figure I should check that there wouldn't be an issue with me bringing it in to work and wearing it.

tl;dr I have a lanyard from PAX East I want to bring to work to clip on to my work name tag/badge type deal, is there a problem with this I should know about?

Calys Teneb

11-06-2011

Why would Riot demand that you stop giving them free advertisement? You realize that was the purpose of having those made in the first place, right?

Adrian Ilom

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostlySilent View Post
So, I currently work at a place that sells games.

Anyway, the point of this thread is simple. When I got there I was provided with a little corporate badge type deal, it's essentially a glorified name tag, that's held with what's essentially a black string with two clips.

Boring.

Anyway, my coworkers all have 2-4 lanyards to go with it, for various games, ranging from Duke Nukem, to Skyrim, to Call of Duty Black Ops.

Anyway, I got a Skyrim one, but seeing as having lanyards is advocated as people see what games you like or are looking forward to, and will ask questions about them/is better customer relations, and they're cool, I realized. I still had my lanyard, complete with rune pins on it, from PAX East.

But, I figure I should check that there wouldn't be an issue with me bringing it in to work and wearing it.

tl;dr I have a lanyard from PAX East I want to bring to work to clip on to my work name tag/badge type deal, is there a problem with this I should know about?
no, if they didnt want you to wear them it would be collected on the way out the door from pax

they wont mind you free advertising the game

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

I'm just making sure there's no complicated law shenanigans before I do is all. I'm 99% certain it's cool, but you can never be too careful.

Mksuen

11-06-2011

Wear it!

MostlySilent

11-06-2011

Oh I want to, just wanna be sure though.

MostlySilent

11-06-2011

Yeah, doin' it.