Shen 10 2.82%
Sona 3 0.85%
Twitch 8 2.25%
Udyr 10 2.82%
Urgot 5 1.41%
Xin Zhao 42 11.83%
Voters: 355. You may not vote on this poll

best 3150 champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

i want to buy a 3150 ip champ, i alredy have katarina (love to play w/ her)
suggestions?

L2 Sentinel

11-07-2011

It's really hard to compare champions that have nothing in common besides their IP cost. Sona is one of the most played champions in competitive play on that list, because good teams will usually include a support, and there aren't that many pure support champions for Sona to compete with. Comparing Sona to Akali for example is just difficult to do since they are designed to fill very different roles in team compositions.

Part of a support's job is to make sure the gold is going to other members of the team, so a support's performance is generally consistent (since she will always play with very little gold). However, early game performance has a huge effect on champions like Akali. She needs to farm to stay effective all game. A well farmed Akali can be devastating, and arguably more useful than Sona. But Sona is almost always going to be useful, where as Akali might not be.

Morgan Freeman

11-07-2011

whoever said rammus....
Leblancs fun, but she might be on free week soon.
(if she is im going to be pissed because i bought her the other day)

Noble2120

11-07-2011

Pantheon/Leblanc is good since your not at lvl 30 yet. When I got them I wrecked 5-8 games in a row with them before I started practicing jungling.

Suggestions (I'm inferring you want to get to higher levels of play)
Akali - Since she's terribly easy to play/win with like your Katarina.
Gangplank - Since he can easily fufill anyrole with his greedy lil pirate kit.
Leblanc - Ever seen that one character you have to avoid at all costs? This chick is a crazy soloist nuker. Seperates one person out of the enemy group and blows them up.
Lux - Queen of longrange fights and pokes. Support AP.
Nidalee - Sustain and fighting over a longer period of time. Useful ultimate imo.
Olaf - The unstoppable force that kills your carries and makes your tanks quiver
Pantheon - The unconventional killer. Caster Melee that has potential to Autoattack things to death.
Ramus - Strong character. Though it will take awhile for others to tell whether it's the player or the champion that's good.
Shen - Great early game, telport/ulti Shen blocks so many kills it's not even funny.
Sona - Actually harder to use correctly. Her kit is simple enough but a good Sona can shine as she harasses and protects.
Uydr - Reliable
Urgot - Not too reliable
Xin Zhao - Your rightclick champ.

I would say to try out Akali seeing as you play Katarina. I played as Katarina while she was free... so **** boring.

Ttocsick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Olaf is kdlfjashlj amazing. I bought him last week and I have lost 1 of 9 games with him. He is amazing if you know what youre doing. Otherwise he's a bit of a challenge to pick up.

Udyr is askjfkldfakj; amazing as well. Bought him a while back and he will always have a place in my heart.

Shaco is pretty fun, I suck with him but I have fun while sucking. He is a bit harder to learn than Kat but he is good in Summoner's Rift/Dominion.

Blitzcrank is a good tankish DPS. He's good at initiating fights (His grab then knock up) You could grab a carry, pull them into your team, boom dead. 4v5 team fight.

Rammus is good as well as far as a tank. His stats are lower than a normal tanks without his Defense curl move but he's fun to play as.

Shen is a good tank if you know what you're doing. Ive also heard he can be a straight DPS, as I believe they buffed his AP recently (last month or two).

Urgot is a fun 'carry' (I use that term loosely as he's not a carry but he hits harder and has a range farther than Kog'maw). His ult is good for stunning people, but his moves are basically skill shots that might be a bit difficult to pick up right away.

Kassadin is a good mage/dps if you learn how to use him. He can be very deadly if he snowballs (Teh pain).

Mordekaiser is an alright 3150, but Id say go with the other ones listed as he was nerfed recently and his shield isnt as great, although he can still bust out some hurt, if itemized/fed/played right.

Gangplank is obviously gangplank and he just had a freeweek.

Akali is akali. Nuff said. You've heard the QQ. Everyone knows about Akali.

I basically looked at the store at gave a small summary on the champs I knew (If I forgot one forgive me, Im still new)

XuanBlaze

11-07-2011

Akali is always a good choice, but you need full rune set to active her 2 passive at level 1.

Without that, I suggest shaco, his box got huge buff.
Shack can gank almost anyone on early game with his box, he is also a pretty good anti-jungle champion.

First clear 2 stone golem and level up to level2. Stack box near enemy's 4 wrath. /d and waiting the poor guy bring free blue buff and First Blood to you.

Rigglethor

11-07-2011

Voting Pantheon because Pantheon is best.

7V Raptor

11-07-2011

Blitzcrank ftw

Bloody Loon

11-07-2011

Karthus is absolutely beastmode. Press R for skill!

Eubanks

11-07-2011

Morde es numero uno huehuehue.

But probably Gangplank or Nidalee I'd say.