List of Akali's Counters!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bliu23

11-06-2011

Please stop QQing!! Please note: There counters sometimes depends on player skills and situations. Counters that are not completely situational are bolded.

In alphabetical order:
Brand, Cho'Gath, Fiddle, Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Irelia, Jax, Kassadin, Leblanc, Lee Sin, Malzhar, Morde(HUEHUE#1PRE-NERF), Morgana, Nasus, Renekton, Riven (maybe), Rumble, Sion, Talon, Teemo, Yorick.

Other champions may stand a chance, but these champion in lane have the best chance of beating Akali. From my experiences as an Akali player/playing against Akali, the ones bolded are probably stronger than Akali in lane. If you believe otherwise, fine. The ones unbolded are situational counters, according to junglers/skill level. But people like Garen and Galio will destroy Akali.

Riven+Shyvana: I haven't seen Riven often, but I hear she's strong. I have yet to see a Shyvana.

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT ELEMENTZ. PLEASE NOTE THIS THREAD, BUT DON'T FOLLOW IT LIKE THE BIBLE. MANY OF THESE ARE HARD COUNTERS, MANY SOFT COUNTERS, MANY ARE SITUATIONAL. The more you play against Akali, the better you will be at fighting her.

donkeykong98123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

malzahar.

HipHopIsDead

11-06-2011

Fiddle

bliu23

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong98123 View Post
malzahar.
I'm not too sure how good he is against Akali. When his ult is down, he's just too vulnerable, but I added him anyways.

Genraenera

11-06-2011

The first two that come to mind when i hear "counter akali" are brand and malz. Neither of them made your list.

IntrovertedBoi

11-06-2011

You should unbold Galio imo, Akali can just free farm vs him.
I think Gangplank should be bolded, he can usually beat Akali.
Irelia does not counter Akali, she usually gets stomped by Akali. She is capable of winning at Lv.9
Akali has burst+spell vamp+shroud vs Irelia's sustained dmg+life steal.

Other than that, it looks solid.

Yondame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2011

cass

Dragvio

11-06-2011

Akali OP nothing more to it

Healcannon

11-06-2011

lux ryze brand. all can handle her its a matter of skill on the mages end though but they can do it.

bliu23

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebroid View Post
lux ryze brand. all can handle her its a matter of skill on the mages end though but they can do it.
Lux will get destroyed.