Tryndamere-guide (or how to hit like a 10k ton truck)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hutto

09-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesdeadjim View Post
lawlz at the guy who needs correct spelling and punkuashion on an internet chat board.
If the point of a post is to communicate an idea or thought (as opposed to simply trolling), it would help to make it as easy as possible for that idea or thought to be understood. I had to read "since when u reach 1hp with ur ulti ull be criting for around 1k dmg" two or three times before I realized what "ull" was. Then I laughed and showed it to my girlfriend who also got a good chuckle out of it. Thanks for the post. The info was decent too and I appreciate you sharing.

Kale

09-28-2009

It is more fun to read it in your head as follows:

u=oo
ur=oor
ull=ool

Try it, always makes me laugh (and cry a little inside).

ZGBudai

09-28-2009

Just because you can correct a guy on improper grammar and spelling doesn't make you any more mature then he is.

Grow up guys and read the guide for what you came here for, content. Not spelling.

Anyways, contrary to what a lot of people think, Trynadarmere was not meant to be a tank, his shout ability is to slow down running enemies while it's debuff allows Tryn to control his health more effectively.

Tryn plays a lot like Huskar, you don't go around stacking tank items on huskar but more damage so that when he gets low on health and his ASPD kicks in, you are hitting hard every time a spear lands.

People who play Tryn like a tank may be successful, but if you want a real tank then play Rammus, Alistar, or Sion.

mermin

09-28-2009

wow non tank huskar?? wut...

Kale

09-28-2009

Sure, the content is well thought out, but if he had enough respect for his own work and his readers he would have gone through the trouble of attempting to use proper spelling. It is very difficult to read in the state it is in now.

Edit: I may come off as a bit of a ***** posting like this and, as an apology to the OP, I offer my services as an editor if he would like them. Wouldn't take but five minutes and he would have a more professional looking guide.

Balls In Your Mouth

09-28-2009

Madreds razor is a waste for Tryn, btw. Once you get an Inf edge you'll be 1 shotting creeps anyways and the blood razor is more or less in my opinion, a waste of an item for him if you're playing a DPS Glass Cannon carry.

Mr Tibbers

09-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesdeadjim View Post
lawlz at the guy who needs correct spelling and punkuashion on an internet chat board.
Well, when it comes to a guide, yeah. What kind of self respecting newbie is going to try and sift through a maze of random misspellings and punctuation errors? I read maybe a sentence or two before I dropped it completely. The fact of the matter is that when the point of your post is to relay information, it's best done when actually legible. As in people can actually understand it and figure out what the hell it means without having to decode it word for word.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

09-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls In Your Mouth View Post
Madreds razor is a waste for Tryn, btw. Once you get an Inf edge you'll be 1 shotting creeps anyways and the blood razor is more or less in my opinion, a waste of an item for him if you're playing a DPS Glass Cannon carry.
if u havent read all of it thal ill tell u. i said that u sell razor and regrowth after getting infi and phantom. and for all the grammer entusiasts, never in my life before this have i ever meet anyone dumb enough to not understand that u=you (thought that being pronounced in the same way would be a dead giveaway but gues not).

Noubito

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutto View Post
If the point of a post is to communicate an idea or thought (as opposed to simply trolling), it would help to make it as easy as possible for that idea or thought to be understood. I had to read "since when u reach 1hp with ur ulti ull be criting for around 1k dmg" two or three times before I realized what "ull" was. Then I laughed and showed it to my girlfriend who also got a good chuckle out of it. Thanks for the post. The info was decent too and I appreciate you sharing.
I'm all for grammar, but you seriously couldn't grasp what "ull" meant in that sentence? Ironic how I just got a chuckle out of that. Maybe I'll show my girl too.

Mr Tibbers

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaira View Post
if u havent read all of it thal ill tell u. i said that u sell razor and regrowth after getting infi and phantom. and for all the grammer entusiasts, never in my life before this have i ever meet anyone dumb enough to not understand that u=you (thought that being pronounced in the same way would be a dead giveaway but gues not).

Nobody really cares if it's obvious or not. When your aim is to help players by teaching them with a post like this, then you bet your ass we're gonna be worried about grammar. Because it's freaking ******y to spell like **** and then tell everyone who tells you that you should have done otherwise an idiot.

Learn to spell and use punctuation and maybe people will actually read your guide instead of just going blindand bleeding from the eyes from watching the English language be slaughtered like that.