Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What Champ should I make good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caecus Scius

11-06-2011

When Dom dropped, I played a lot of different characters, but Kayle seemed to me to the best (in my hands). I used to main Rammus, and played Heimer a LOT in SR- but they are often banned, so I was looking for someone to play. I worked and found a build with Kayle that allowed me to take out enemy carries like Jax, as well as being fast and able to take points quickly, push lanes and generally be clutch.

But now I'm bored with playing her- I'm looking to find builds that will maximize the effectiveness of champs. I have been messing around with Rumble and Nasus- and doing well with them.

Who is next? What champ do you want me to try? Seriously, what champ would you like to see me try and "figure out".

I'll take your suggestions for a while, then play 30 games draft with them, and share my results.

Shoesy

11-06-2011

Lux. I've been on a binge with her, and she's so much fun. Give her a shot.

I start boots+pots+lucky pick usually

K J

11-06-2011

Hard random for about 50 games. See who you like and who you don't. Pick 3-4 champions (that preferably fit different roles) and cycle through them until you feel you need/want to add more.

Caecus Scius

11-06-2011

The idea is not to find someone I like, I have champs I like....

I'm going to try and make a champ that people think is mediocre or bad even- and find a way to make them GOOD.

ManyCookies

11-06-2011

Leona? She seems like she'd be a good pick with her tankiness and CC disruption, but I haven't seen much of her. You'd probably need a partner to pull it off though.

Prometheius

11-06-2011

I dare you to make Vlad be good.

Silent Hero

11-06-2011

Caecus Scius

11-06-2011

Quote:
Prometheius:
I dare you to make Vlad be good.

I played him recently for 2 games. I placed 3rd in overall points- I went something like 2-4-15 each game. He really is great at team fights and can go ninja cap points and get away thanks to his blood pool. He can also defend well with his blood pool and garrison.

He might be rough, but I can give him a shot.

K J

11-06-2011

Any champion can be "good" in the right hands.

T3kn0man

11-06-2011

Swain. I think more than any other AP character (save Ryze) he is strong in every level of the game. AoE CC, good damage, and good luck getting him of a point. You can throw him bottom, you can go top, you can roam.

He does it all.