Tower range indication

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlaidTDS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

I think it'd be a great idea to just draw a circle on the ground around all the towers that clearly and definitively indicates the range at which they will start shooting you.

Gambler Lulu

11-06-2011

Yeah but only your team can see it.
That would be much better

Tom4Tom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

a perma-drawn circle wouldn't be aesthetic...however, a range indicator would be nice when you left click a tower. this would work the same way that a champion's skills show indications when you procc said skill ^_^ if that is what you want, I would wholeheartedly support this.

Kbalz

11-08-2011

Hmm as a rather new player I disagree. "Knowing" that range is part of a player's skill set. Having a line is kind of easy-mode.

Reynmaker

11-08-2011

After you play a while you kind of get the hang of safe tower distance, honestly I think that would really be over easy mode, basically it's the same way you get the hang of Ryzes' snare distance or Annies' fireball etc.

Frostedd Butts

11-08-2011

Perhaps instead of a green ground, there would be dry, yellowed grass to represent the range of each turret.