Trynn should jsut not be playable on this map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jakzca

11-17-2011

ban him

LADYGAGAE

11-18-2011

Bump for tryndamere nerf

LADYGAGAE

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakzca View Post
ban him
Unless you are playing ranked 3x3 you CAN'T just ban him.

SoTHaVoK

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADYGAGAE View Post
Unless you are playing ranked 3x3 you CAN'T just ban him.
Play ranked, games can be just as hard as normals are with alll the best 3's players queing up in normals rather than ranked

iMuse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

don't feed him, harass him pre-6 don't fight him post 6 unless you know you can overkill him, which your going to have to do. Also thornmail, it's easy really. I get thornmail as my 4th item typically if I'm vs a tryn and its gg after that, just avoid him don't feed him kills, harass him, make him burn his ult then focus him in the next fight, the map is small it is his advantage...use it to yours as well.

I don't mind facing a tryn on TT at all, he is easy to take down imo.

Hero Wolf

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
I don't think the champ is OP in a 5v5, where he can be stopped because someone is around, or you have more champs with a variety of cc and summoner spells...
But on TT there is nothing you can do, he just wins every game. It boggles my mind how a champion who can hit you for over 1000 damage per second is selectable in this small map.

It's depressing, and makes me want to quit playing altogether, because when I say this I'll just get downvoted to hell, and then a red will come in and tell me I'm wrong. But I know for a fact he is OP, and I can't fathom any other response.
I think i LOVE YOU

Corben158

11-19-2011

/singed

wouldn't mind a ban on him either just for relative opness some of the time.

Muncher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2011

i can play against a tryn in TT with udyr. usually i feel like the matchup is pretty even. until he tower dives me with his ult. then i turtle one or two autoattacks. bear stun him, then tiger him. the DoT gets him almost everytime.

The Panda Mayne

11-19-2011

Yes he is op on 3v3. removing him from TT is not a practical solution though. If you would like to know counters, always bring exhaust and ignite. Nasus is number one counter imo, frozen heart is best item to counter him, and if you want to play a caster play gragas, as his spell set if very good at countering, disengaging, and poking, all good against trynd.