Trynn should jsut not be playable on this map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetOnMyMap

11-10-2011

Tryndamere is over powered in TT. That is a complete fact. Especially if they have someone like Morgana to Q then you just **** on them with crits. Tryn is ridiculous in TT. You just have to have your whole team go for him early game and make sure he can't get any farm. Then he becomes useless.

Ichika Senpai

11-10-2011

Its pretty important to have a teamcomp that can shut down champs that are not only free during the week but in general as well.

Booker DeWitt

11-10-2011

this guy claims 1k crits but for hat his ad with need to be 500 with an ie and u would have to have no armour. this in itself tells me ur a bad player. Trynd is a cool champ fun to play and the crits are always tasty. Cant wait till cleanse buff then ill own u kiddies even more even though i dnt play trynd much since the nerf rework ill make an exception

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

He's easy to beat... just move away while CCing him. Alternatively, thornail and jax work as well.

seENYAYor B

11-12-2011

In all honesty, Trynd is very hard to deal with, but he is not impossible. It doesn't matter what summoner lvl the trynd you are playing against is, because 95% of all trynd players I've played against are a little reckless, even when they aren't at lvl6 or above. If you bait a trynd into ganks early game (which is relatively easy because of their recklessness) you can get a couple of kills on him and he falls behind. It really is all about strategy. In most cases, strategy outweighs almost anything else

Yefo

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
and then a red will come in and tell me I'm wrong.
You know you're on the Twisted Treeline forums, right? We've basically had one red visit in the history of the forums lol

Koldheartedjsp

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yefo View Post
You know you're on the Twisted Treeline forums, right? We've basically had one red visit in the history of the forums lol
and it was more of a

"hey guys, help all the retarded people who don't know TTL if you could because us at RIOT don't even know anything about it" type post as compared to a real informative red post

FouR TrYsS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batman irl View Post
Point is, yes Tryn can be "dealt with", but when the other team has to pick certain champs adjust their build for certain items, and pick specific summoners just to make sure one character on the other team doesn't get out of control there is a problem.
What an ignorant thing to say. You really feel you shouldn't have to build against/ counter pick any champion? Having to build against chamions is this game. Your one of those kids who goes glass cannon yi and thinks tanky dps champs are op because they don't melt like Ashe does. Obnoxious. Think before you speak.

SoTHaVoK

11-14-2011

Tyrn is not OP and is almost never a problem for high elo players, when in draft mode if he isnt banned he is easily countered

New players seem to have the issue where tyrn seems to be unkillable with his swing as an escape, any form of ranged destroys him teemo dominates him early,mid and late game

The best way for new players to beat tyrn players is to shut him down early, heroes such as yorick that can zone and harass him in laning phase can ruin his farm and XP

If that doesnt work simply kite him keep ur distance if u can... STOP attacking once he ults, as his fury increases +50% giving him crit and invilnerable to dmg

Tyrn counters:teemo,caitlyn,nunu,nasus,akali,leesin,yor ick,talon,jax,tristana,ezreal,urgot,rammus, cass and the list goes on

If you dont believe me add me anytime and ill play vs tyrn with any of the champions i listed

Aionc

11-14-2011

I play a lot of premade twisted treeline and he hasn't been much of a problem for me. If you're in ranked you can ask for a ban but I suggest putting a good zoner in his lane, something to deny farm (so like your ranged champion). Keep track of the CD on his ulti and that should be less of a problem. Good luck!