Trynn should jsut not be playable on this map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearAzrael

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
quit playing then. if you have a problem with tryn you're just bad
And if your teammates feed Trynd are you still bad?

Koldheartedjsp

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
And if your teammates feed Trynd are you still bad?
if you are so worried about tryn lane against him yourself?? Then if he gets fed only you are to blame

Friggid

11-07-2011

if u really want a champion that should be perma banned on TT itd be singed imo

BrokenFiend

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggid View Post
if u really want a champion that should be perma banned on TT itd be singed imo
How about we permanently ban Teemo from everything?
Hate the guy >.>

Thougar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDThePlayer View Post
How about we permanently ban Teemo from everything?
Hate the guy >.>
My Teemo sences detect a trynd player... Must go brutally rape him till he rage quits.

Echorion

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
if you are so worried about tryn lane against him yourself?? Then if he gets fed only you are to blame
Some champions should not be laning against Trynn.

Echorion

11-08-2011

I was angry cause I lost 7 games almsot back to back on this map because of a Trynn just raking up the levels so quickly. (It isn't just the people, its the minions, and the close jungle to go farm in un noticed)
Also this isn't Trynn that is the problem, certain champions just are incredibly hard to shut down without heavy man power that you get from 5v5 games.
If a Trynn is fed on a 5v5, and your team ganks him, he will probably get hit by a ton of ignite/CC and die.
In a 3v3, 3 people jump him, he kills one on his own, then ults and kills the next two, he might die, but he got three kills and the gold/exp from it!

Koldheartedjsp

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
Some champions should not be laning against Trynn.
people of this forum talk in circles all the **** time. jesus christ tryn is easy to deal with

The Batman irl

11-09-2011

The problem with Tryn in 3v3 is there is a fair to good chance of the other team not having an "anti tryn" character. This could be either out of ignorance, or maybe they just got tired of playing them every single game. Just the fact that the other team is required to take into account the possibility of Tryn on the other team and is expected to pick accordingly is a problem.

I personally am pretty good with 2 chars that I know for a fact can wreck 95% of the Tryns I come across np, but **** I would like the opportunity to play some other champs once in a while.

Point is, yes Tryn can be "dealt with", but when the other team has to pick certain champs adjust their build for certain items, and pick specific summoners just to make sure one character on the other team doesn't get out of control there is a problem.

Cäptenplanet

11-09-2011

Hes very good on TT, but very counterable just like in SR. With a little communication and tactics you can shut him down easily.

"I have to pick him to win because the other team might have him to." -I think this basically gives you one option that would solve ALL of your problems. PLAY RANKED. ITs MUCH different than normals where everyone just picks op champs and carries. Play ranked, youll learn from people how to shut him down, and also, in ranked you can BAN champions....Tryn is a very good ban choice.

Just some food for thought! Toodles!