Trynn should jsut not be playable on this map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echorion

11-05-2011

I don't think the champ is OP in a 5v5, where he can be stopped because someone is around, or you have more champs with a variety of cc and summoner spells...
But on TT there is nothing you can do, he just wins every game. It boggles my mind how a champion who can hit you for over 1000 damage per second is selectable in this small map.

It's depressing, and makes me want to quit playing altogether, because when I say this I'll just get downvoted to hell, and then a red will come in and tell me I'm wrong. But I know for a fact he is OP, and I can't fathom any other response.

Koldheartedjsp

11-05-2011

quit playing then. if you have a problem with tryn you're just bad

Echorion

11-05-2011

It's not with, I can pick Trynn up and win a game no problem as well. I can feel that he is Op on both sides, but I want to play other champions, but if I want to win a game, I have to pick Trynn, because the other team might have one too.
I honestly do not have a problem with the champ on the normal game mode either. Just on Twitsted Treeline, it feels too small, the jungle buffs are closer together, etc...
I just picked him up after not using him for like a month, and just carried a game to victory in ln the time it took me to buy like 2 items.

Aknuar

11-05-2011

"If you can't deal with Tryn you're bad" is a stupid-ass argument. It comes up often, because even now he's ridiculous in normal games. Implement a normal draft, and we're cool. Some people want to play without having to worry about his sorry ass, when playing champs they enjoy.

Yasuthrow

11-06-2011

Actually, I haven't seen a Trynd stomp me in at least 3 weeks. Trynd is a great anti-noob char, because you have to zone him and heavily harass him in the beginning. It's not a coincidence that I was only stomped by Trynds when I wasn't very good.

Isphus

11-06-2011

I just decided not to play pvp this week since Trynd and Jax are free. Problem solved.

gregulatizzle

11-06-2011

various champs counter tryn hard, i.e. nunu, nasus. just their slows alone make tryn borderline useless in team fights. also, he only seems OP when he's like 8-2 and has better items than everyone else. the key is to shut him down early and dont let him feed up on kills. also, thornmail lowers his dmg output considerably while lowering his hp at the same time. igniting him in the middle of his ult is almost always a free kill. he has weaknesses just like any other champ, just need to adapt with the right items.

but it's hard to counterpick in normals when theres no draft mode. without slow/atk speed debuffs, tryn can run rampant in normals. invest in gunblade slow and excutioners calling active if you team doesnt already have it

Boo

11-06-2011

just exhaust and igni- oh wait, thats a terrible argument

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

yeah and never build armor under any circumstance, the trynd will probably just build on hit and attack speed to counter your foresight

BrokenFiend

11-07-2011

Here is how you beat Tryn no matter what. (always works for me)

Choose Riven.
Dash in, Ki burst, Q - Attack - Q - Attack, Dash away, Q back in, Ki Burst, Let Ezreal snipe him with from behind.

Win.

No seriously. My friend and I do this EVERYTIME and it works.