Bot Lane Counter-Pick List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lopretni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Mordekaiser is the latest FotM for the game it seems, and Dominion is no exception. Any particular champs for slapping his ****? Items to look out for, outside of grabbing a QSS ASAP?

Nunkuruji

12-29-2011

Galio is not so much a counter to Maokai, as a stalemate. A very very boring stalemate.

Dessim8

12-29-2011

Maybe its just me but I cant outdamage a Yorick as Soraka and he can heal through my poke. How does she counter him exactly?

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Garen and Jarvan can both counter nunu... However they both really shouldnt be bot.

DENNY KRUEGER

12-30-2011

Ahri is a good yorick counter

Eljer

12-30-2011

I think a lot of people don't understand how to play Heimer against certain champions. This is how I think most people assume you build Heimer.

1. Level Turret
2. Build Turret
3. Profit

This is how most people assume you beat Heimer.

1. Kill Turret
2. ?????
3. Profit

There are many matchups bottom where it is correct as Heimer to take no levels of turret. It completely changes the lane dynamic. It obviously decreases your pushing power, but it also counters a lot of what people try and do to beat Heimer.