Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do I put of with this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummonerKevinW

11-07-2011

In all honesty it sounds a lot like most of those losses aren't entirely the fault of your team mates. Now I know how it feels when people blame you for every little mistake but saying all your losses are the blame of your team mates doesn't sound like an attitude that will help you improve.

2Pluz2

11-07-2011

Quote:
SummonerKevinW:
In all honesty it sounds a lot like most of those losses aren't entirely the fault of your team mates. Now I know how it feels when people blame you for every little mistake but saying all your losses are the blame of your team mates doesn't sound like an attitude that will help you improve.

Did you read the entire post? - I clearly say this: "now don't get me wrong, I'm by not by far a good player, I still make the usual mistakes of being new because I'm only level 10"

Indicating that it was not only my fault but that of my team mates as well, I was just emphasizing the team mates part of it for the purpose of asking my question and that I already know that I need to improve my own skills.

99942 Apophis

12-03-2011

Quote:
2Pluz2:
Did you read the entire post? - I clearly say this: "now don't get me wrong, I'm by not by far a good player, I still make the usual mistakes of being new because I'm only level 10"

Indicating that it was not only my fault but that of my team mates as well, I was just emphasizing the team mates part of it for the purpose of asking my question and that I already know that I need to improve my own skills.

And I can back this up by saying I'm currently on a 5 defeat streak and 2 of those games were my fault entirely because I was unable to help the team since I was underleveled from getting zoned....seriously hating this game right now.