How do I put of with this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Pluz2

11-05-2011

Hey all, this one is semi a rant...

Ok so I've been playing League of Legends ALOT lately, well atleast trying to, each and every game I join theres either an abundance of people that chew you out for EVERY little mistake you make, that or your team has that 1 guy that feeds the enemy hugely and I end up loosing every game.

Then theres the Immature people that call you noob all the time, put you down, say OWNED every time they kill you, call you a feeder and report you for being bad at the game, and my other account actually got band for intentional feeding even though the most deaths I've had was 8 and that was when my entire team were on almost their first games ever and the other team were full of pro's.

I just checked my match history and out of the 10 games I've got 8 defeats and 2 victorys, mainly due to the fact that the people on the other team are either level 30 and are pro at the game or theres a really bad player on my team, now don't get me wrong, I'm by not by far a good player, I still make the usual mistakes of being new because I'm only level 10, but I had another account that was level 25.

Something that really annoys me is that every game I go into there's always atleast 1 of these things happen, only when I'm on the end with the really good players and the other team has the feeder do I ever win a game, but it kinda makes me feel like I cheated the win because of it.

I really do enjoy this game but when I'm loosing 80% of the matches and getting called noob/feeder all the time really puts me off the game, that and the fact that even somebody who's level 1 and just starting the game can go up against the best of players, I know because it happened to me all through my first few levels, and is STILL happening to me.

Basically I just want to know what everybody's experiences are and how they deal with all of whats going on with the new players and pro's and the Immaturity of some of the community?

P.S - Sorry for the rant but It's just really bugging me at the moment that I cant enjoy a game without getting frustrated.

P.S.S - If your a nice person that doesn't care to much about me being newb I would love to play a game with you!

Sauron

11-05-2011

Add people that aren't jerks in the game and queue with them. Queue with friends whenever they're on.

My LoL experience has greatly improved ever since I stopped solo queuing.

Vek17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

Well... If someone flashes ontop of me to try and kill me and I kill them first I will say "I win" in chat... just can't help it

Banjo Bill

11-05-2011

don't worry,the more you lose,the more likely match making will put you with people on your level.
there always is the chance of getting the one player who will wreck a game(either by dominating or feeding),but it shouldn't be as big of a gap ~ 30-40 games in

Oshgoggles

11-05-2011

I've encountered this quite abit as well. My favorite people are the outright corrosive people that demand instant perfection from a group of a total strangers and complain to no end in /all chat. The sad part is usually they sit totally silent in team chat the entire game not discussing strat or asking people for help or position swaps.

that is my mini rant regarding those people. If you enjoy the game though, keep playing through the pain and eventually those people will drop off into nothingness because you will have your own friends to play with.

Taylion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

I'll add to the rant and then offer at least SOME support.

Added to the people who ***** about your team and then won't help on team endevours....

I was SoloQ yesterday and end up in a group that seems pretty cool. Everyone talking during ban/draft and offering advice.
We get into game and we all lane up as we'd planned. I felt pumped.

Then the suck started. Well... for my lane.
We were Veigar/Annie against Jax/Fiddle and without even going into the champ matchup, we were just completely outclassed by the enemy players.

They managed to split us, gank us, zone us... we were just... totally getting rolled.

So I pull back, mention we're getting tromped on top and ask how it's going elsewhere.

Mid is normal mid. Enemy mid is good, but ours isn't bad.

Bot is where we're apparently tromping as bad as top is getting tromped.
So when BOTH of our bots are level 6 (enemy bots at 4) and both of our tops are still at 3 (enemy tops at 6) I ask if we could switch at least one of our bots for one of our tops in an attempt to stabilize before we lose a tower. The answer? "Nope. Just stop sucking"

Look... I've got a grand total of like 14 wins. You don't de-noob overnight you know?

I know how much fun it is when you're just pwning a lane. It feels good and you want to keep pushing. But when you have another lane that you're losing FAST and every time your top people trying to defend it they only manage to die/feed... HELP THEM.

Also: I'm going to try starting my own community at some point where it'll be easier to hook up with other non-*******s who just want to 5-up for a few games.

2Pluz2

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylion View Post
Look... I've got a grand total of like 14 wins. You don't de-noob overnight you know?

I know how much fun it is when you're just pwning a lane. It feels good and you want to keep pushing. But when you have another lane that you're losing FAST and every time your top people trying to defend it they only manage to die/feed... HELP THEM.

Also: I'm going to try starting my own community at some point where it'll be easier to hook up with other non-*******s who just want to 5-up for a few games.
I completely agree, and even when you have been playing for a long time and you know your way around things, your still not going to be perfect EVERY game.

When you get your community up and running please include me in it!

Burbinator

11-06-2011

Quote:
So when BOTH of our bots are level 6 (enemy bots at 4) and both of our tops are still at 3 (enemy tops at 6) I ask if we could switch at least one of our bots for one of our tops in an attempt to stabilize before we lose a tower. The answer? "Nope.
I know this isn't necessarily what you want to hear... but TBH they made the right call.

#1 you have two stuns at top which means if you play smart they shouldn't be able to tower dive you, unless you do something silly like whiff your stun right before and give them a free opportunity. I mean yes, they're going to be zoning you out of cs and all that, but

#2 bot lane controls dragon --> HUGE advantage for your team if they can take dragon every time it's up.

Of course it's a bad idea to be letting jax free farm but it's also possible they had hyperscaling champs bottom, which you didn't mention.

Quote:
Just stop sucking
The problem is that they were being huge ****bags about it. You are totally correct in that this community sucks and more people need to be helpful and I am sorry you encountered such folks. If you are willing to put up with the grind, i assure you it does get better the higher normal elo/level you go up

2Pluz2

11-06-2011

Just had another 3 games all defeats, got dominated hugely...because of my team mates feeding cass and tryn....FML, this game is such bulll****, I hate pro players that go on low level accounts and beat the **** out of new players in their f'ing premade teams.

Memorylame

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pluz2 View Post
Just had another 3 games all defeats, got dominated hugely...because of my team mates feeding cass and tryn....FML, this game is such bulll****, I hate pro players that go on low level accounts and beat the **** out of new players in their f'ing premade teams.
being low level is all about the learning by losing....learn from yours and your teammates mistakes and as you level things will get better...there are many different stages of getting your ass handed to you though;
A) I'm new and I'm getting stomped B) I thought I was getting good but it appears that now I've reached level 20 I'm facing 30'sall the time and I'm getting stomped C) I've made it to level 30 and can handle most 30's with around my amount of wins but matchmaking keeps teaming me against 30's with 1500 normal wins and I'm getting stomped. D) I'm playing competetive normals on a normal basis then why is ranked matchmaking pairing me with fresh 30's so that my first foray into ranked play IS GETTING ME STOMPED

basically you will lose alot for a long time, don't let it discourage you...this is a sign of a challenging game worth the time to learn imo...