Phantom Katrina Ult Sound

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricky Vicious

09-28-2009

A couple games ago, I was laning vs a Katrina. She used her ult, etc setc, but the sound never went away.
It was sort of like the audio version of how sivir's blade is sometimes just randomly spinning in the air, but infinitely more annoying.
It was also area speciic, e.g. it was only there why i scroled over that part of the map, it faded correctly as i scrolled away from it.

Kupikimijumjum

09-29-2009

I also get this bug alot. Actually this seems to happen with quite a few sound effects for me.

Void19

10-08-2009

I have heard this too when in a game against a Katrina. It does seem localized to one part of the map, but every time you scroll over it the sound starts. No idea how to duplicate it, but it's annoying.

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

10-09-2009
1 of 2 Riot Posts

We will be adding a possible fix for this in the upcoming patch. If you guys experience the problem again after that, please post it on the boards so we know we need to keep working on it.

Thanks!

Meta

10-09-2009

I see a similar bug happen a lot with Sivir.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

10-09-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

I'd like to /sign this, but also add that I think it ADDS to the soundtrack . The way it happens on my computer makes it mesh nicely, making it a tiny bit techno. Wakka wakka wakka wakka.

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2009

still getting this one with katrina. it happens very randomly but since this hasnt been updated in a while i guess there still isnt a fix