DPS Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicChrist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

What are all the DPS champs in LoL? Im looking for a new champ to buy and I like to hit hard and fast.

CLG DoubIeIift

11-05-2011

Well do you want glass cannon or a little bit tanky, melee, ranged etc. All sorts of possibilities. WW and Garen can do the tanky DPS thing well. Personally I like the simple carries, Yi and Ashe are cheap and unstoppable once they get some decent items. The thing with most DPS though is they are very item dependent. Be prepared to fail hard if you don't farm well early game.

EpicChrist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

It doesnt matter really. Id like to see just a list of them and see which ones suit me best. I already have Yi and Ashe too.Theyre fun but ehh. Idk not mee

xXCFXx Avenger

11-05-2011

well the ranged ones that i can think of off the top of my head are:
Caitlen
Miss fortune
Graves
Corki
Twitch
Vayne
i am prob missing some

Quintaner

11-06-2011

Just go into your summoner profile in the game, go to the "champions" tab, and check "carry". That will show you almost all of them.

HellsRavage

Recruiter

06-19-2012

other dps champions..
SHYVANA
HECARIM
GAREN

ThorHammerz

06-19-2012

Karthus.