[Item Concept] Mercenaries for Hire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PresidentxObama

11-05-2011

Wouldn't it be cool to control your own minions and have it as an attacking ward? Well here is my idea!

Consumables section: You are only allowed to control 5 minions at a time. They are controlled invidividually by using Alt-1,Alt-2,Alt-3,Alt-4,Alt-5.

Melee Minion:
Cost: 20 gold
Death bounty: 20 gold
Same statistics as an late game melee minion. Deals physical damage.

Ranged Minion:
Cost: 20 gold
Death bounty: 20 gold
Same statistics as an late game ranged minion. Deals magic damage.

Cannon Minion:
Cost: 50 gold
Death bounty: 30 gold
More powerful than any normal cannon minion, increased ranged.

Super minion: Only allowed to have one per player. 5 minute cooldown when one of these are bought.
Cost: 400 gold
Death bounty: 200 gold
Same stats as any other super minion. Except it is immune to spells, takes more damage from towers, and it cannot be healed.

Properties: Used as a laning defense, Used as a laning offence, Used as a mobile ward, Used as last hitting/KS'ing on escaping champions that are going through jungles.

Nea De Penserhir

11-05-2011

No.

/Exhaust
/Drop Tibbers-I-Mean-Super-minion-at-level1

FIRST BLOPENTAKILL

PresidentxObama

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nea de penserhir View Post
no.

/exhaust
/drop tibbers-i-mean-super-minion-at-level1

first blopentakill
lol

PresidentxObama

11-05-2011

I forgot to mention how slow a super minion is soooo

LancerXXX

11-05-2011

Are you trolling or suggesting this for real? There is nothing wrong with the game, but with a radical change like this, there will be. And Promote was removed for a reason - go figure.

Robbieman25

11-05-2011

Well, they are planing to bring promote back, so I think that this will be useless/overpowered at that point. But, I do appreciate you trying to bring micro-ing into LoL.

LancerXXX

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbieman25 View Post
Well, they are planing to bring promote back, so I think that this will be useless/overpowered at that point. But, I do appreciate you trying to bring micro-ing into LoL.
That was not my point. Promote used to allow you to Promote ANY minion, allowing 5 people to carry Promote for a megapush. When it is brought back, you will only be able to Promote cannon minions (and presumably super minions).

Dragonsafe

11-05-2011

hmm.... I don't think there is a way to balance this as minions can easily kill a lvl 1-4 champ (or poppy.).... it completely changes the game...
On a side note its the same reason microing doesnt exist in LoL except for 1 pet on a couple champs, LoL servers can't support it... they're already glitchy, we dont need more pets to crash them.