When the game starts...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

...And you rush to the Windmill, which route do you take to the first speed shrine - do you go around the top ridge of that cliff, or under the bottom ridge of that cliff? Which is faster, how do you think?

Just curious lol.

TouchinMyself

11-05-2011

Whichever way the game takes me when i click it from the fountain. Half the time it takes me above half below. Never really thought about it until now but its a bit odd.

monkeyswinkle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

I usually click on the bottom corner of the square marking the point on the mini-map on the side opposite to my team. This creates a path through the speed shrine that goes to the side of the mid point and along the top side of the impassable terrain between the point and the speed shrine, and I catch the top part of the shrine. I assume it is giving me a shortest path. Once I'm past the speed shrine, I adjust my route as needed.

Blackfire447

11-05-2011

Over the top, because then I hit the top of the shine, cutting my route by a tiny amount, altho usually I'm too lazy to do that and just randomly clikc by the shrine, so 1/2 the time I go over, other times I go under.

Zavy

11-05-2011

I usually go bottom. Weird personal preference and this way there are no collision issues when ghost ends right before the speed shrine.

K J

11-06-2011

I take the bottom route. I prefer to stay in the fog of war as long as possible.