Played with an AD Malzahar yesterday

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnowBrainer

11-05-2011

Yes, AD Malz. 0/9/5. Two PD's... Trolled all game, named Rearfacing.

There's got to be something that can be done to move the trolls out of ranked matches. I understand at my ELO I will get all the unskilled players. But intentionally losing games is ridiculous, and there should be a method to minimize trolling in LoL ranked play. Approximately half of my lost games is due to one of the players leaving/afk or intentionally playing crappily. There's so much spite and ill-will in the LoL community. Why does this type of game attract such a bitter crowd?

I don't know.

Thoughts?

eronar

11-05-2011

Bad AD Malzahar. He should have built CD reduction and Pure AD/Armor Penetration.

deBuffer

11-06-2011

Why no IE?

Dorsia

11-06-2011

it happens... used to upset me too, but its the coin flip you take. ive been trolled 4x in a row and then smashed the other team 4x in a row, just gotta get lucky enough to win a few of those games where you get trolled and you'll pull yourself up. had a game where a karma was raging that he said he was going ad so he built ad karma and we won. think ive lost to an ad ryze and kennen before also

z All In z

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsia View Post
it happens... used to upset me too, but its the coin flip you take. ive been trolled 4x in a row and then smashed the other team 4x in a row, just gotta get lucky enough to win a few of those games where you get trolled and you'll pull yourself up. had a game where a karma was raging that he said he was going ad so he built ad karma and we won. think ive lost to an ad ryze and kennen before also
This is going to sound retarded but AD Kennen isn't awful (inb4 downvotes). He's actually viable if you know how to build him. I thought I was crazy for thinking that but about a week ago I heard either hotshotgg or theoddone say the same thing on their stream (I forget which one).

SifleIsAwesome

11-08-2011

Crittlesticks!

Vocalyze

11-08-2011

AD Malzahar is actually a somewhat viable build, though not like that. HIs voidlings scale off of bonus attack damage, so he should be building flat atk dmg as well as CDR to spam more spells and get the voidlings. Basically Brutalizer, Manamune, and 3 BTs. Last Whisper if necessary.

Only reason I know about this is because a friend of mine has been talking a lot about him recently. Those voidlings hurt a **** ton in lane.