Atma & HP stackers.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AleXtheDraKe

Senior Member

11-05-2011

Well... It's gotten pretty lame... Am I the only1 fed up with this sheet of a "MUST-HAVE-CUZ-I'M-MELEE" build?

well this should show ya a bit what I mean...





Btw, don't go offtopic and judge other builds, mainly mine, since I wanted to get a weird build to show the twats that I don't need a homogay FOTY(flavor of the year, yes year.) build, even with some odd items like hextech on irelia, which still works well ^_^ !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forever Dunking

Senior Member

11-05-2011

well deal with it. get a madred it they doesn't have mr. thats all.
And those two items are the best at tanking physical dammage and magical bursts.
and plus it gives a decent amount of dammage and crit so why wouldn't they take it?
And using a hextech gunblade with irelia is.. no comment at all...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AleXtheDraKe

Senior Member

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladesXx View Post
And using a hextech gunblade with irelia is.. no comment at all...
Ikr, that's exacly what I wanted to show ppl, that I don't need a f**ked up g*y build like AtMog to still do good. Even if I lost, it still went well for me, and I could even take out the fed Talon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleXtheDraKe View Post
Ikr, that's exacly what I wanted to show ppl, that I don't need a f**ked up g*y build like AtMog to still do good. Even if I lost, it still went well for me, and I could even take out the fed Talon
Gunblade was okay when it gave good AD. Now it's not wholly worth it on Irelia imo, since her AP scaling is 50% on 2 skills and the Spell Vamp is pointless. The active is still nice though.

Atmogs isn't a "build on everyone" thing. Sure, you CAN Metagolem on any DPS champion and it will WORK, the question is how efficiently will it work?

It works best on TDPS, and Irelia currently fits into the TDPS group. Shyvana fits in there (though she goes for Frozma's), Nasus, Olaf, I think at least half the DPS fit into TDPS. Even a couple ranged like Graves and Urgot can pull it off well.


In my opinion, if Atma's was a 1% HP to AD ratio, it would be balanced. That would make it so that it WOULDN'T be efficient without at least 2250 HP (which no champ gets as base HP), but it would still give substantial AD...

No wait, 1% sounds too harsh. 1.5% would require 1500 HP (instead of the 1125 for 2%) to be cost efficient, so it would still be an overall cost efficient item on all champs. BUT, it wouldn't be as ridiculous as it is atm. THAT sounds more balanced.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TanamachiKaoru

Junior Member

11-05-2011

To be honest there are much better things than Atmog's, people are just too dumb to realize it. Let it be that way. When you see someone go atmog's, you can simply go madred's, or pick vayne or kog maw. Dps also eventually beats tankiness, and good AD carries are probably the biggest counter to bruisers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AleXtheDraKe

Senior Member

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanamachiKaoru View Post
To be honest there are much better things than Atmog's, people are just too dumb to realize it. Let it be that way. When you see someone go atmog's, you can simply go madred's, or pick vayne or kog maw. Dps also eventually beats tankiness, and good AD carries are probably the biggest counter to bruisers.
I actually build Irelia sometimes as AS build, getting GA and some AS items with sustain such as bloodrazor,PD,stark, etc.(on-hit kog maw build more or less) and it works greatly since I don't have to tank(I only go this build only when we got a proper tank) and the true damage helps too.

I play kog and vayne too(i don't have any problems when i'm playing these 2, that's for sure). Brand helps too...

I wonder how come I'm not banned from the game yet, because I bit*hed a lot at my teams for them to either get Bloodrazor or Deathfire... Rarely do they ever listen.

So the problem isn't for me, it's cuz my team gets so selfish and stupid to go "THIS BUILD ALWAYS WORK" and they don't understand that a build is SITUATIONAL... I hate this cuz sometimes I can't get neither of these items since they get along with the champ( like bloodrazor on cait/ashe,just an example)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Private Riem

Senior Member

11-05-2011

There is no counter for High HP that doesn't use magic damage.
They get magic resist, now what?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonclaw

Senior Member

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleXtheDraKe View Post
Well... It's gotten pretty lame... Am I the only1 fed up with this sheet of a "MUST-HAVE-CUZ-I'M-MELEE" build?

well this should show ya a bit what I mean...

Btw, don't go offtopic and judge other builds, mainly mine, since I wanted to get a weird build to show the twats that I don't need a homogay FOTY(flavor of the year, yes year.) build, even with some odd items like hextech on irelia, which still works well ^_^ !

So, 3 melee carries went Atmog's.

11-5
18-13
4-5

The best score being on the losing team. This is news how?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PriorityOne

Senior Member

11-05-2011

The problem isn't Atmogs.

The problem is that there aren't more combinations like Atmogs.

Fighter champions need items that provide both damage and defense because unlike ranged carries they can't just build nothing but offense and relying on positioning to protect them. They need HP and defense just to fulfill their roles in the game. Meanwhile the number of combination items is both small and consisting of low end items like Wriggle's Lantern, Hexdrinker, and WIt's End. While those are all great items, they're also mid-tier items so come lategame they don't provide the stats to keep up with everyone else.

Fighters aren't running Atmogs and Fratma because it's OP. They're running it because there are literally 0 other lategame options for Fighters that provide the stats they need.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LancerXXX

Senior Member

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanamachiKaoru View Post
good AD carries are probably the biggest counter to bruisers.
I hope you mean that the other way around...
And what's with these arguments about the Atmogs user getting MR to counter the Bloodrazor? If the enemy has 6000 more gold than you, I think you've already lost...


12