Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crescent Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanguardGeneralZ

11-06-2011

Nice idea!

Nea De Penserhir

11-06-2011

Made the slight changes. I could see this item being exchangable or bought alongside Wriggles for early/mid-game efficiency in it's new form.

Dragonsafe

11-06-2011

ok this is a much better item than before , For a combination cost of 700 gold you gain 15% lifesteal (330 gold in revolver) and the active deals 50 extra physical damage in an aoe with 1/2 the slow. Is the final 370 gold worth the extra physical damage and aoe effect. With the halved slow I definitely think so.

One small consideration is what this item will do to Garen. Just a small balance issue though as this item seems to fit his want to "spin to win."

All in all this item (or an item like it) needs to exist and i like what this one gives for its cost (1825+415+700=2940 gold).

Nea De Penserhir

11-06-2011

The lack of armor penetration, niche stats, and higher cost would discourage a Garen from buying this over a Brutalizer, which is itemized much more in his favor, as well as being cheaper so he can work on his next item.

In my opinion at least.