There isn't a feed-back section for Summoner Spells so...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr3x1

11-04-2011

I know at this point there is likely no changing your mind, but the choice to remove Fortify saddens me deeply. I rarely ever used fortify in the way described in the Season 2 announcement post. Fortfiy for me was a way to dish out extra damage after luring an unsuspecting foe into tower range. It was about calculated 'tower ganking' for lack of a better term, not tower protecting. It's a shame to lose such a useful spell. I wouldn't call it "unpopular" as the announcement did. Uncommon yes, but it's useful in the right hands. I pray you still leave it as an option, but I fear it's too late at this point and my plea will fall upon deaf ears.

Thanks for reading.

Epjest

11-04-2011

No more 1v5 Pentakills as Galio underneath my tower.... (Okay fine I only did this once, but it was AWESOME)

ALAS FORTIFY WE KNEW THY WELL!!

Eviant

11-04-2011

Lol, I love Fortify. On a tank, it or Teleport was often my choices. Fort, with some map awareness, has given me some very nice kills/assists that were completely out of the blue. The enemy was not fond of it, I'm sure. It however is, quite underused, and therefore I can see why they might get rid of it.

However, I am quite unhappy about what they are doing to supports all around...No real support items, trying to get people to be more aggressive, ect. Just takes the strategy out of it.

Xyos104

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

Alas the poor extra 9 dmg to minions that will be wasted when it is gone

King Cube

11-05-2011

I remember back when I first started I used to run fortify cause at lower levels there was a backdooring Yi EVERY game. Lol.

It wasn't necessary to remove it but it's not too big of a loss either imo.

PresidentxObama

11-05-2011

I agree, and fortify did have some use, early game and late game. On my other account I have won lots of ranked premade 5v5 because i told me team to get 5 heals and 5 foritfy's haha
L

Dr3x1

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Blackblaze View Post
I agree, and fortify did have some use, early game and late game. On my other account I have won lots of ranked premade 5v5 because i told me team to get 5 heals and 5 foritfy's haha
L
Impressive. EVERY (literally) time I've gone up against a team w/ 5 fortifies we've ROFLstomped them. It's a good spell, but I've never seen a team do well with 5 of them.