Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Atmogs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JGridlock

11-04-2011

Recipe: Warmogs + Atmas = Atmogs

Just make it an item and get it over with.

ZEN Easy

Recruiter

11-04-2011

genius!

Jaykoboy

11-04-2011

Halleluia, it's pure genius! Besides one thing...

If they wanted it as an item, it would have just been an item in the first place. And plus, if they added it as a weapon, they'd have to take out Warmog's Armor because then, you could buy the Atmog (Which would be buffed slightly because it's a Tier 4 item [Which doesn't exist, which is another reason you're wrong]) and a Warmog's Armor and you'd be even more set than just buying an Atma and a Warmog. Think things through before you go posting a thread that's been done a BILLION TIMES ALREADY. I'll just get the downvoting over with, and be on my way.

-Jaykoboy-

JGridlock

11-04-2011

Take it easy buddy. You need to leave the house more than twice a year.

Jaykoboy

11-05-2011

Sorry, I was sort of ticked because the Lore forum is still down for maintenance. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone through razing other's posts. And besides writing (I find it not only fun, but relaxing and scintillating) LoL, homework, and basketball are the only things I really do. No homework on weekends, and it's far too cold to shoot hoops, so I just decided to check out LoL. Then, I vented all my pent-up anger from breaking up with my GF and the Lore forum being closed by attacking posts. Sorry for the inconvenience. Wish I could take back my downvote.