Kog'Maw = OP'd lol xD

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soviet Mudkip

06-24-2010

So at first he doesnt look op'd and he does look fun to play but the most annoying part about kog'maw is his passive... yes his Suicide Bomber passive where even when u kill him , He can kill u... this is similar to tyra's endless rage where u ARE CLOSE to killing him then u die becus he is invincible and kills u... the only un op'd part is that kog stays dead, but i still think this is ridiculous becus it's like giving the person a win then giving them a tie.... I was able to counter this a couple of times by ulting with Ezreal then running like hell, but Kog's make sure that they slow u right before u die making it pure chance not skill to get away. I've also had to use my ghost skill to dash for hail mary becus that skill gets uber dangerous. I've died twice by it and learned my lesson, but i feel that the less agile players or less antsy will fall victim to its op'd factor. Luckily Ezreal is long range, but the only reason i was able to get away is Arcane shift, Ghost, and pure luck due to jumpiness :P idk... people will say its not op'd and that im a noob but i've been in several games where people complain so just bringing up the issue :] no solution yet :P

Fruitstrike

Software Engineer

06-25-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Why is this in the In-Game HUD Discussion ??? ...

o_O

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

06-25-2010

Somebody lost their way through the forest...

Nuadin

06-25-2010

Yeah wrong feedback section.

But in retrospect I see it as an opposite

A kill for a kill is BAD.

I had a Kog on my team that kept suicide bombing on purpose... I told him hey I know your passive does a lot and you are killing... But at the same time you are feeding there tank! ... And singed is not a good person to feed.

I don't think it's OP at all. I also don't think people should be suiciding... at all.

Reapey

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuadin View Post
Yeah wrong feedback section.

But in retrospect I see it as an opposite

A kill for a kill is BAD.

I had a Kog on my team that kept suicide bombing on purpose... I told him hey I know your passive does a lot and you are killing... But at the same time you are feeding there tank! ... And singed is not a good person to feed.

I don't think it's OP at all. I also don't think people should be suiciding... at all.
Thats what he means. Kog doesnt suicide, he does his job and does a lot of DPS, gets killed then kills people with his death.

bloodchow

06-26-2010

his poisonous greeny thingy very annoying