sunfire cape on/off option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xedrox

11-04-2011

it would be helpful to turn of sunfre at points since when u stand at turret and sunfire hits enemy turret focuses u and it would be helpful if u could turn it off and on at will

Enicidemi

11-04-2011

Would be useful, but not a feature Id use often. Forgetting about it for half the game is worse than pulling turret aggro for a hit or two.

Ebonclaw

11-04-2011

You're on fire. How do you just turn that on and off like a lightswitch? It's not like choosing whether or not to fling spines from your tail.

LancerXXX

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw View Post
You're on fire. How do you just turn that on and off like a lightswitch? It's not like choosing whether or not to fling spines from your tail.
If you look at it that way, practically, well... at least using a Sunfire Cape doesn't do the 35 magic damage per second to ME as Maokai when I wear it.

Zraxiar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xedrox View Post
it would be helpful to turn of sunfre at points since when u stand at turret and sunfire hits enemy turret focuses u and it would be helpful if u could turn it off and on at will
Its meant for champs that don't need to worry about drawing aggro from the tower anyways

eX: Warwick after he ganks the lane sunfire cape is just their to help him deal damage to the minions and live through the fight/tower dive before while dealing bonus damage in that fight and a teamfight

Its already great and toggle off is not useful

Also not getting focused its a tanky item FFS ur not doing aid to ur team by letting ur squishy get focused over you with the bonus armor and health from it

breadbocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

If this gets a toggle, I want a tiamat toggle.