Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Language In-Game Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScottMagz

11-04-2011

I'm not too sure if this is the place to post this but I'm kinda new to the forum business so please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong area

I've noticed that sometimes in game I'm teamed up with other summoners that don't speak the same language as me. I'm not being a racist about it, I just find it quite difficult to communicate to my teammates if we can't speak the same language. Since this game is heavily oriented, I find this to be a major flaw in solo que.

But I have a suggestion to fix this

Would it be cool if riot could make a system where you can set it to play with people who speak your language? It would make the game easier for everyone.

The way it would work is that along with your profile you are required to pick a language that will be "tied" to you. This setting can be changed just like how you can change a language setting on a iPod and such.Also you can choose to turn this on or off, because maybe some people like playing with people who dont speak their language. Gotta keep things open minded

What do you guys think?