Haunting Nocturne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Webdager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

This is simply a request that riot reopen the option of buying the Haunting Nocturne skin.

I've been playing for a few months now and refused to buy anything for riot points as this was just a casual hobby. However, I decided a few days ago to support riot and this game that I enjoy so much by buying nocturne (I like jungling) and 2 skins. I wanted haunting nocturne, but discovered that I was literally one day late, and that the Halloween skins had been taken down.

If you guys were to put them back on the market, I would further support you by purchasing it.
So please, help me and yourselves out and reopen the possibility?

Zoroastro

11-04-2011

The whole idea of time limited offers is that after some time, u cant buy it, no reopens allowed. The marketing works by offering a very unique skin, why so unique? cuz only can by sold now. After time pass, offer is gonne.

Webdager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

I think unique skins should be held for winning big tournaments, etc. Something as trivial as just a Halloween themed skin shouldn't be limited.

SleepXIII

Recruiter

11-04-2011

Yes it should

Zoroastro

11-04-2011

True, i hope you get it. Otherwise you can wait for next halloween or new year

Edit: the true was for webdager

Altxel

Recruiter

11-10-2011

I did same i got Nocturne and i like it so much then i was going to buy the Haunting skin of Nocturne and i was late... also i would like to buy it if they let is out again hope is soon