Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Weekend Skin Sale: Spectral Fiddlesticks, Crimson Akali, and Warrior Princess Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixcel

06-25-2010

crimson akali is the worst skin EVER nobody will buy it so don't even bother. :3

Purplz

06-25-2010

Can't wait for the shaco sale skin. I love it but there's no way in hell i'm ever gonna pay 1K RP just for a recolor and some minor model modifications.

prophet of toast

06-25-2010

YES! Warrior Princess Sivir is on sale! Bought!

AgentX

06-25-2010

FML 258 riot pionts

iNsAyNe

06-25-2010

screw you first of all, second of all maybe I will buy the fiddle skin OR the sivir skin even tho I already have a fiddle skin, yeah i think ill just buy the sivir skin because its the only skin that makes it worthwhile to play her

ADCisMyReligion

06-25-2010

Trying to put man-faced Sivir on sale? Good luck.

I know they know shes man-faced because in her third skin they changed her face completely.

Sefam

Recruiter

06-25-2010

Finally a Sivir and an Akali skin discount ^_^

Bought both.

I already have Spectral Fiddlesticks, if you don't have it, I suggest that you get it, it inspires fear into your enemy!

Xetvenen

06-25-2010

Quote:
Ixcel:
crimson akali is the worst skin EVER nobody will buy it so don't even bother. :3

I like it better than that boring ass stinger Akali...go figure crimson goes on sale shortly AFTER I buy it...

Mark the Mark

06-25-2010

Digging the Fiddle sale, but is there any way you can bi skins for IP?

Mark the Mark

06-25-2010

Quote:
Xetios:
Trying to put man-faced Sivir on sale? Good luck.

I know they know shes man-faced because in her third skin they changed her face completely.

U know she's not even that man faced. I thinks it's just the angle that they have her on her profile. I think if she were real she might even be kinda hot.