@Classick: Why is it a problem for Flash to be mandatory?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiam22 View Post
I hate Flash so much. It's such a get out of a jail free card, it's ridiculous. I hate it when I grab someone as Blitz, stun them, the tower would've killed them but no, they flash away.
because 2.5 seconds of knockup and repositioning both of which are unaffected by Tenacity isn't enough, right? nevermind that they can't Flash while Silenced...

sounds like you're just bad with Blitz.

GeneralStan

11-11-2011

Flash can't removed without really hurting flash based initiation which could lead to gameplay stagnation ironically when the goal of removing flash is to encourage aggressive play. Imagine though trying to play Alistar without flash

i am Wuju

11-11-2011

THE REAL QUESTION HERE IS

Why use summoner spells when you could be using Akali?

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralStan View Post
Flash can't removed without really hurting flash based initiation which could lead to gameplay stagnation ironically when the goal of removing flash is to encourage aggressive play. Imagine though trying to play Alistar without flash
easy, actually: Headbutt their tank to get in range and Pulverize when you feel like it after stomping up to their carry.

which is how he's actually supposed to be played, that's why his Headbutt has such absurd range, and that's why his ult works the way it does.

there are no champions in the game yet who will be "broken" without Flash. it's a crutch for the mentally crippled, an "oops" button for cretins who don't want to learn about positioning, it dilutes the abilities of those champions who feature "flashes" as part of their moveset (Shaco, Kassadin and LeBlanc are woefully underpowered still).