Graves Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Hello! I've been playing Graves a lot recently, and I'm looking for suggestions: what runes would you suggest getting for him. I only have AP/Magic Pen right now, which obviously isn't designed for him, so I'm looking for ways to make him stronger.

I was thinking Armor Pen marks, Attack Damage seals, CDR glyphs, and either Attack Damage or Health quints. These probably aren't right given that he's the first AD champion I've ever really liked, so I've never had to figure this out before. Thanks for your advice!

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Bump for info....

Seelyon

11-04-2011

Armor Pen
Mana Regeneration
Magic Resistance
Attack Damage

is what I have been running, see here: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-rune-pages-guide

BendyBread

11-04-2011

Alternatively you can use:
ArPen Marks
Flat Armor Seals
MR/Level Glyphs
AD, Movespeed or ArPen quints.

He's slightly tankier and wont be as easy to harass (with his passive it's hard enough some times). You might run into mana issues if you're constantly spamming, but you can swap the armor seals for mana regeneration per level seals if you can't control how much mana you use yet.

YamiBelgarath

11-04-2011

For the quints, do you think any one of those is better than the others? I'm thinking two movement speed and one AD, since he already hits pretty hard early game but he has pretty low early movement. Other than that, that looks pretty good since I'd like him to be slightly more tanky.

On a second note, is there any way I can make a runepage that works for both Teemo and Graves? I only have an AP page now, and I'm trying to buy champs, so saving some IP would be really nice. Recently I've been enjoying Teemo though, I think I'm fairly equal with both champs but I'm worried Graves is going to get nerfed.

WolfGasm

Recruiter

11-04-2011

Armor pen reds
flat armor yellows or flat mana regen yellow
mr per lv blue
armor pen quints or flat AD quints