New item Idea - The Bloody Spear -

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forever Dunking

11-04-2011

Well to start off , the Bloody spear would be a Sustain Item, I need some opinions to help balance it out. Because I think myself it is too overpowered, even for the price but here it is.

Bloody Spear
recipe: 1500 G
+25% Life Steal
+25 Attack dammage
+200 health
UNIQUE Passive: Your attacks on a champion will heal you of 1% of your Maximum Health.
This effect has a 3 Seconds Coldown.
Unique Active: Regeneration effects on yourself are increased by 30% for 10 Seconds.
120 Seconds Coldown.
UNIQUE Active: Deals 200 Magic Dammage to target lowering their Healing by 70% for 5 Seconds.
80 seconds Coldown.

Weapons needed.

tier1: Pickaxe, Vampiric Scepter
tier2: Bilgewater Cutlass, Ruby Crystal
Tier3: Bloody Spear.

Prices: 975, 450
400 + 475
+1500

Total cost: 3440.

Changes: -25% lifesteal -1% maximum health healed + 1 second coldown

Vuther

11-04-2011

I do not understand the purpose of this item. Also, the first active happens automatically from targetting an enemy with the second one with it, right?

Forever Dunking

11-04-2011

Yes.

Forever Dunking

11-04-2011

The purpose of this item is to get more sustain and be tankier by getting a tanky dps build
Warmhogs merc threads + atma's + bloody spear = rape
or to be able to sustain in a team fight more and targeting mass healing characters like warwick or Dr. mundo and at the same time it benefits for you.

Penguinbotxl

11-04-2011

I like the idea my friend, but i must say this you are right it is overpowered it should be atleast 4.5k gold in my opinion. And the reason being is because champs like olaf lee sin and mundo would rape the **** out of everything with these items. They already use items with life steal and if this stacked with wriggles it would be chaos

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Your biggest issue is the passive. We already have one that gives you AD for your maximum health. Putting another one in that gives you heal back per hit is just overkill. Consider remaking the passive completely.

Forever Dunking

11-04-2011

hahaha maybe reduce the lifesteal obtained or something

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladesXx View Post
hahaha maybe reduce the lifesteal obtained or something
No, it's not an issue of numbers, it's an issue of mechanics. It's unhealthy to have multiple offensive gains from a defensive statistic, and vice versa. It's why Jax's passive is such a bad design.

Enicidemi

11-04-2011

My first thought was ww with this. And a spirit visage. Lols aplenty.

Forever Dunking

11-04-2011

lol didn't think about it. but well for the price you dont get alot of stats come on xD