Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Score screen: wards placed and champion damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drewid

11-04-2011

I'm sure this has been suggested before but I would LOVE to see it display the number of wards each character placed on the score screen. This would be a big improvement for me. Another score screen display I'd like to see is the amount of damage each character dealt to all enemy champions.

EDIT: With the just announced flash and clairvoyance nerfs, wards are even more important. This would be a great addition.

1ST BLO0D

11-05-2011

+1

I suggested this in another thread. Damage to enemy champs would be great and andmore informative than total damage.

z All In z

11-06-2011

I would love to see the wards placed, maybe a small minimap that shows the warding and is color coded by players.

Drewid

11-06-2011

A minimap would be nice but I could see it leading to bickering. Just a number would make me happy.

Duce Bohogren

11-07-2011

/signed