Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thanks for gimping supports again Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murasaki Ryu

11-04-2011

Quote:
Cuz1972:
I love how 1 spell gets nerfed without any details means Riot hates support. Heal might now be a great support tool, same thing with Surge, but please keep ignoring things that might benifit you for the sake of being offended.

To be fair, Heal may be a good alternative. But vision wins games, and that is just a fact. The overall point is supports are used to gain vision. And taking away one of our biggest tools to do that with hurts us a lot.

Ramanas

11-04-2011

Who's wanted CV nerfed? Try every jungler known to man.

Cuz1972

11-04-2011

Quote:
Murasaki Ryu:
To be fair, Heal may be a good alternative. But vision wins games, and that is just a fact. The overall point is supports are used to gain vision. And taking away one of our biggest tools to do that with hurts us a lot.

We don't know by how much it got nerfed, so I feel like the tirade isn't 100% warranted. Also I'm just tired of being support with Flash and CV. Every. Single. Game.

pku

11-04-2011

They aren't taking away Clairvoyance. Stop QQing. They're only increasing its cooldown to prevent someone from mindlessly spamming the **** out of it in someones jungle rendering most ganks foreseeable. Clairvoyance nerf will NOT effect your ability to support your team.

CitrusCyborg

11-04-2011

I'm looking forward to Surge on mah Taric

Albert Dakkar

11-04-2011

I really wish they would do something to help supports. I love supporting but it is really the most thankless role in the game. And increasingly it gets harder and harder to do, not to mention the fact that there are only a handful of real supports anyway. Where are the new support champs?

However, Surge does seem pretty sweet. Looking forward to that.

TyroneChanSenpai

11-04-2011

tanky dps meta is coming back
called it

Murasaki Ryu

11-04-2011

Quote:
pku:
They aren't taking away Clairvoyance. Stop QQing. They're only increasing its cooldown to prevent someone from mindlessly spamming the **** out of it in someones jungle rendering most ganks foreseeable. Clairvoyance nerf will NOT effect your ability to support your team.

But that's the job of support, to warn for ganks. It will impact our ability to give vision which WILL hurt our roles in supporting our team.

Murasaki Ryu

11-04-2011

Quote:
krazyxgamer:
tanky dps meta is coming back
called it

Oh yea. It's going to probably be worse than it was before too. =/

Travosaga

11-04-2011

CV was brought to the table for nerfs like half a year ago. It's been an issue for a long time because it has ZERO counterplay. There is literally nothing you can do to counter CV and any serious team always packs at least one. I'm sorry if you don't recognize this but it's been brought up before.