Some New Elixirs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetrologist

11-04-2011

With three in game elixirs (red, blue, and green) i wass thinking of three more to help around some and make things a bit more lively.

Elixir of Swiftness (Yellow) - Grants 10-20% movement speed increase, based on level, and 15 tenacity for 4 minutes

Elixir of Guardian (Orange) - Grants 10 armor and 10-20 Mag-resist, based on level, For 4 minutes

Elixir of Regeneration (Purple) - Grants an additional 10-25, based on level, health and mana regen per 5 seconds for 4 minutes

Tell me what you guys/gals think of these.

Side note: It also completes the color wheel

Mystletaynn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Elixir of Knowledge (Gold) - 1000g - Click to consume - Level up.

Noble2120

11-04-2011

Tenacity is fine the way it is. Since it doesn't stack I wouldn't add the 15 tenacity. In anycase why tenacity in a swiftness elixir?

10 armor is negligible and while 10-20 magic resist is useful depending on who your going against. Oh it's also spelled Guardian.

Hp regen is pretty strong early game but usually falls off endgame. Don't get me wrong alot of champs can make use of it but that amount is just ignorable. Even more so with the mana regen given.

Why would you spend gold on lvls? They are free and you should be working for equipment instead.

Tetrologist

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble2120 View Post
Tenacity is fine the way it is. Since it doesn't stack I wouldn't add the 15 tenacity. In anycase why tenacity in a swiftness elixir?

10 armor is negligible and while 10-20 magic resist is useful depending on who your going against. Oh it's also spelled Guardian.

Hp regen is pretty strong early game but usually falls off endgame. Don't get me wrong alot of champs can make use of it but that amount is just ignorable. Even more so with the mana regen given.

Why would you spend gold on lvls? They are free and you should be working for equipment instead.
Thanks for the spelling correction. And. Yes swiftness because agility was taken by the attack speed/crit booster. The tenacity parts was for, If you dont want to build the item for it you cant get a little bit for a short period of time. And like most elixirs these ar emeant for early to mid game. I rarely see them alte game due to 10 ad and 300 health not meaning much or i already have 500 ap and max cdr 40 more ap isnt going to up my damage that much.