Ratings not fair at all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

First of al i want to apologize for my english, this is not my main language, second i dont know what is the forum for this kinds off "feed backs"

Okay so... i just want to say that the way rating is fuctioning is not god at all... principally the matchmaking matches me with ppl who doesnt know how to play ( i have 1150 rating atm) and my enemy team always, i mean 3 of 4 games is +1250 elo when my team feeds and troll.. i want riot to improve the matchmaking because this doesnt work at all...
in secondhand i want to say that isnt fair that i got -40 rating cause i got an 3-14 ashe in my team when my score is 3-3-3... i think rating should be more in my score... cs and that kind of stuff

please riot work on this.
EDIT: forgot to say that there is some people with.. for example 5 wins 5 losses.. and they are in ladder with 1280 rating.. when im 12w-10l atm and i have 1150 rating ... i cant get to high elo if when i lose i lose 50 rating and if i win i win 15 rating :S, and my teamates are feeders and or trollers .. just cant do nothing with that

1ST BLO0D

11-05-2011

You get more or less elo awarded for a match depending on how strong the enemy team is relative to your team

ie average enemy elo ' VS' average elo of your team

That is why your elo is not the same as the 5w 5l summoner.

Cimis

11-05-2011

I completely agree with you about ELO should be based off of personal score because once my ELO hit 1311 all of the sudden I continued to get matched with trolls and now my ELO is stuck in the 1100s.

Basically if ELO were based off of personal score it would discourage trolls and make everyone who cares about their personal rating play the game like it was meant to be and not play to piss everyone off.

TL:DR make ELO based off of personal score to discourage trolls.

Broder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

yeah :S a couple of days ago i lost 11-5-11... and i lost 20 rating :S facing 1300+ up ppl and my team were -1250 i dont like loosing cause of i teammates... atm im 17w 11l with 1263 Elo
ive lost 11 games so far and i know i lost 8 games cause of my team :S