Surrender times changed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

p3yo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

I would love it if the surrender times were changed, something like a minimum of 5 minutes in dominion and 10 in standard.
This is plenty of time to know where your game is headed and whether you want it to continue it.
I've had people feed/fed like crazy/rape towers and 5 cap within these times and why be subject to it?

Nighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

I agree, I've been in games where within 5mins their jungler, mid top or bottom were well fed like a middle class fat kid.
Its not the surrender time that makes me rages, its you need 4/5 people to surrender.
they need to change the 4/5 sounds fair right? Wrong..So wrong. When 2 people won't surrender and you are getting you're getting your ass kicked, its a long painful game. Just knowing you are not going to win (ex. all your starter towers are down and you haven't even touched it)
How to fix it
Make it 3/5 votes to surrender
(or)
If you vote 4/5 times 3 times in a row you automatically surrender (or something along that premise)

Gen Nakazora

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourMomIsLoose View Post
I agree, I've been in games where within 5mins their jungler, mid top or bottom were well fed like a middle class fat kid.
Its not the surrender time that makes me rages, its you need 4/5 people to surrender.
they need to change the 4/5 sounds fair right? Wrong..So wrong. When 2 people won't surrender and you are getting you're getting your ass kicked, its a long painful game. Just knowing you are not going to win (ex. all your starter towers are down and you haven't even touched it)
How to fix it
Make it 3/5 votes to surrender
(or)
If you vote 4/5 times 3 times in a row you automatically surrender (or something along that premise)
1. No. Surrender times should not be reduced. Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean you don't try. Some games start bad, and turn around at around the 25 mark. It DOES happen. Time a problem? Find time to play games then, rather than complaining when games take to long.
2. 3/5 vote should NOT surrender. It makes surrender TOO easy. It also means that at least 2 people think a comeback is possible. I'll admit, sometimes it is people who just like to annoy their teams, but that is not the case ALWAYS!
3. That last part of your post makes NO sense at all. 4/5 3 times in a row??? Do you mean 3/5? Still disagree. Your sounding like your just complaining about people wanting to TRY to win. Not every game is perfect.

Eylnis

11-04-2011

All I really know is, if a game is 3v5 because two people quit. Why the hell does a 2-1 vote fail.

Gen Nakazora

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uskdara View Post
All I really know is, if a game is 3v5 because two people quit. Why the hell does a 2-1 vote fail.
That I will agree on. 2-1 is bull****. But 3-2 is not the same. So, make surrender vote need 2/3 majority. That way, it is possible to surrender if one person is refusing to 3v5. It doesn't change 3-2 split, but fixes the 2-1 split.

iP1ayJarvan

11-05-2011

not when the 2 people are the cause of the loss in the first place. if even the guy who went 11/2 gave up on trying to carry the team, why would the 2 feeders want to prolong it?

z All In z

11-06-2011

I think that there should be an option for an earlier surrender, but before 20min it should have to be unanimous, because there have been a ton of occasions where someone gets fed early and part of my team wants to surrender but then we come back and win.