Ap atma's ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kimcheeZy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

how about an atma's style item for ap champions? while the atma's has hp = attack dmg, lets get an item that does hp = ability power. is this a bad idea?

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Not a good idea. It's been said it's not going to happen, and also regular Atma's is causing enough problems as is.

Main problem would be a defense stat item that also gives offense stats based on defense. With AD, there are few champions who rely on AD outside of auto attacking, but auto attacks require like 3-4 stats to be effective so that's somewhat sorta balanced. With AP...well, you notice how almost every tank has 3-4 skills with AP scaling?

Hentai Messiah

10-01-2011

Also, it'd be stupidly overpowered(well maybe I'm exaggerating) with Vlad's passive.

N0vaFlame

10-01-2011

No.
I would explain why, but I got tired of typing out my wall of text about 5-6 "AP atma's" threads ago.

axesandspears

10-01-2011

This is the third one today, stop posting this ****.

Wiseman Silo

10-01-2011

Death Cap isn't enough? A mage is ment to blow up. if it builds defensive it should have no damage.

Few exceptions other then Ryze who'd just get blown up without any protection.

Rawrful

10-01-2011

Because Rod/Rylai's/APAtmas/Deathcap woulden't break the game at all in the slightest.

NecroticBinder

10-01-2011

Why is it that we always see the same... we need AP Atma's item/Magic Thornmail threads... every. single. day. Is the search button really that unheard of?

Naokazu

10-01-2011

This would be so OP with Jax, get this and regular Atma's, convert AP and AD into Health, then back into AP and AD, free stats everywhere!

Tripc0de

10-01-2011

vlad too.