Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

redesigned options menu or Shop?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I was just going through my options in game the other day for the first time in a long while, and i just realised how old and dated it looks, i'm not really raging and it's not a big thing to get changed, but just wondering if there are any soon or future plans for an update in the graphics for the options menu's?.

speaking of which the shop suffers the same problem except the shop also has some lousy sorting issues that have been annoying me, in game whenever i want to try one of the new tenacity items, i can't find them the only one i can find is the 'Eleisa's Miracle' item and when i'm an AD carry or mage i can't for the life of me find the others because i don't know what category they fall under, and tenacity would help me a fair bit in some situations, so can i ask if their are any future plans for an update in the shops interface/sorting/graphics?.

any info would be sweet.