This map needs serious balancing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echorion

11-03-2011

I'm not even sure if certain champions should be allowed to be picked.
If the other team has Trynn for example, you have 2/5 less chance of having someone with CC to counter him, and that's just at the start of the match.
Currently, there is no way to win against certain champions on TT, it's practically impossible.

I am aware of the counter items, but by the time you start to build them, the otehrs have started to snowball on you, and you may not even get to build that one item by the time they have 4 or 5

CritsAProcess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

I find your lack of specifics.... disturbing.

SpookBoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Twisted Treeline is an awesome map if you ask me . Love 3v3

TheRoTTeN

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CritsAProcess View Post
I find your lack of specifics.... disturbing.
Champions gauged on range and position are practically unstoppable.

Narrow pathways and bush size/placement in 3v3 makes champions such as Tryndamere, with his spin capable of escaping pretty much any situation due to thin walls and ****ty placement, slow easy to place due to inability to feign or otherwise avoid due to awkward bends, Rumble, with his powerful skillshot, AoE melee that covers the majority of the lane and the whole of jungle buff foyers, and Fiddle, who's drain now spans the whole of these small lanes, narrow alleyways, and bushes.

I agree that Twisted Treeline is a unbalanced map.

I don't see the point of this thread though.
Let the folks who want to brag about nonexistent skills lie to themselves.

Just keep to Summoner's Rift.

Lizto

11-04-2011

Yes, this game isnt balanced around 3v3, making many champions not viable, however, trynd is still not unstopabble. If you know a trynd is coming you can get ready for him. Champions with CC and/or strong aoes are great against him. Also champs with great chasing. Pick Rammus, he can destroy a trynd either taunting at full hp, forcing an ult on him, or taunting him a couple of seconds after he ults. Shaco, his box can fear trynd long enough for you to force his ult, then kite him until he starts running and deceive for the kill, dont use deceive too early incase he uses E to spin through a wall. Jax, nuff said.

Those are just a few examples, yes, 3v3 isnt balanced, but you can still pick good champions to destroy those "OP" champs.

MUSAKEK

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizto View Post
Yes, this game isnt balanced around 3v3, making many champions not viable, however, trynd is still not unstopabble. If you know a trynd is coming you can get ready for him. Champions with CC and/or strong aoes are great against him. Also champs with great chasing. Pick Rammus, he can destroy a trynd either taunting at full hp, forcing an ult on him, or taunting him a couple of seconds after he ults. Shaco, his box can fear trynd long enough for you to force his ult, then kite him until he starts running and deceive for the kill, dont use deceive too early incase he uses E to spin through a wall. Jax, nuff said.

Those are just a few examples, yes, 3v3 isnt balanced, but you can still pick good champions to destroy those "OP" champs.

for real

JusTheory

06-10-2012

Trynd hates blitzcrank.

lollifant

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
I'm not even sure if certain champions should be allowed to be picked.
If the other team has Trynn for example
It's been 2 minutes since I first read that and I'm still lmao )
I feel like requesting Riot to ban you for implying Tryn is almost a guaranteed win..
The only thing tryn can "do" is have critLUCK early on, besides that he's not very strong until he has Inf Edge + Phantom Dancer

Modron

06-10-2012

trynda is not op anymore, just learn to counter him, is simple

KoreanPenguin

06-10-2012

Let's be honest, some champions are (or at least feel) OP in 3v3... I prefer not to play 3v3s, because usually unless you are a tanky dps team comp, you won't fare too well against a team that is.